Sean Longstaff

xLiaaamx

19 minutes ago, Ghandis Flip-Flop said:

Or maybe people are fed up of your incessant whinging and negativity. I’d love to smash you across the face with the bigger picture, as apparently you’re incapable of seeing it.

It’s Howe who choose the start Longstaff over Tonali. If you are disappointed about Longstaff then you should rightly question the selection, instead of insulting Longstaff to that extent. Longstaff gives his all to the club, carried through injuries, never hide from any dangerous tackles. 

I am with Heron. You guys should all fuck off. Spreading negativity my arse. What about the posts above? What about those in Joelintons thread? Just because I pointed out it’s Howe who make the decision and then you can smash across my face? Go fuck urself

Edited by Zero

3 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Wew, sub-zero

go back to the pre match thread whether there are so many pages questioning the selection

jesus fucking Christ

I'm of the opinion it's fine to give Howe a pass this week given he's spoken of not wanting to burn Tonali out, but he needs to be in the team sooner rather than later. I was far more bemused by Barnes being dropped, which was incredibly harsh.

Heron is correct though. Longstaff is regularly scapegoated, just look at the reaction to the goal. He along with Burn and Miggy are currently flavour of the week.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion and I think most level headed folk would agree it's not exactly sunshine and roses at the moment, but the relentless negativity towards anything and everything NUFC, when in reality the bigger picture is pretty good, is tedious like.

14 minutes ago, STM said:

Knows more than all of us.

Screenshot_20240917_091110_X.jpg

Will overtake Keegan this season to become most effective Newcastle manager in modern times/possibly ever, in terms of points in the top division. Think we’re best just trusting his judgement. 

26 minutes ago, Menace said:

Pretty mental really. Considering the squad he inherited, and last seasons injuries.

That’s why the cartel are rightly scared. Imagine what we could do with unlimited, well spent funds! 
:tobey:

It is mad how he goes from saint to pariah from one game to another!

Yep, the forum is a bit negative at the moment towards Sean, Dan, Jacob, Lewis, myself guilty also...

If we step back and have a look at from where we have come (Ashley, The King, Kinnear, Bruce etc...etc), it does give you a bit more perspective!!

We are where we want to be, just the aesthetics are a bit out of sync, I am sure Eddie will sort it out and we will return to some nice football again asap...

Yeah, where we are now is amazing, it's just a strange position because we have half a relegation team and half a Champions League team. Getting better all the time of course, but a real difference between the best and worst players in our squad. 

I don't look at the twitter cesspit but can imagine what it's like if the BBC ratings are anything to go by 

I'm sure Longstaff and his family are fully aware of all the ridiculously ott criticism too 

also seems so counter productive destroying his confidence 

3 hours ago, Zero said:

It’s Howe who choose the start Longstaff over Tonali. If you are disappointed about Longstaff then you should rightly question the selection, instead of insulting Longstaff to that extent. Longstaff gives his all to the club, carried through injuries, never hide from any dangerous tackles. 

I am with Heron. You guys should all fuck off. Spreading negativity my arse. What about the posts above? What about those in Joelintons thread? Just because I pointed out it’s Howe who make the decision and then you can smash across my face? Go fuck urself

Well if we’re doing this fuck you! Howe has earned the trust of every fan who has an IQ in double digits. Call it a hunch but maybe the guy who takes the training every day may have a better idea on Tonali’s ability to complete 90 minutes in the Premier League than some fucking moron on an internet forum.

There is a space to question selection, but a fan fucking supports those on the pitch as soon as the whistle blows,  scapegoating them as soon as they cross the white line is shit behaviour we rightly call out other fan bases for. 

if you want to be a wanker who chases players out of a club, especially local lads, Everton will gladly take you

10 minutes ago, Ghandis Flip-Flop said:

Well if we’re doing this fuck you! Howe has earned the trust of every fan who has an IQ in double digits. Call it a hunch but maybe the guy who takes the training every day may have a better idea on Tonali’s ability to complete 90 minutes in the Premier League than some fucking moron on an internet forum.

There is a space to question selection, but a fan fucking supports those on the pitch as soon as the whistle blows,  scapegoating them as soon as they cross the white line is shit behaviour we rightly call out other fan bases for. 

if you want to be a wanker who chases players out of a club, especially local lads, Everton will gladly take you

What in the actual fuck are you taking about? Chase local lad out of a club?

Are you smoking? Jesus 

"Forum, here, every member gets £1 Million"

Forum: Why cant we get another £10k? I want another £10k

"Cant you just be happy that you won the lottery?"

Forum: Sheesh, this is a forum, cant we have an opinion?

"You can, but you have gone from having literally nothing, and now you have £1 Million"

Forum: F off with your woke nonsense. This is a forum and I am allowed to have an opinion

Rinse.Repeat

Edited by arnonel

7 minutes ago, Zero said:

What in the actual fuck are you taking about? Chase local lad out of a club?

Are you smoking? Jesus 

Are you actually the full shilling? I’m sick of your cyclical negative bullshit. You’re going onto my ignore list for my own sanity 🤦🏻‍♂️

27 minutes ago, Ghandis Flip-Flop said:

This is a message board, it's not on the pitch. If I was at the ground I'd be cheering the team on, not picking over the bones of a game. That's what these forums are for. Otherwise all we'd do is type TOON TOON...black and white army!

2 minutes ago, TRon said:

This is a message board, it's not on the pitch. If I was at the ground I'd be cheering the team on, not picking over the bones of a game. That's what these forums are for. Otherwise all we'd do is type TOON TOON...black and white army!

See two posts up 

47 minutes ago, Ginola14 said:

I don't look at the twitter cesspit but can imagine what it's like if the BBC ratings are anything to go by 

I'm sure Longstaff and his family are fully aware of all the ridiculously ott criticism too 

also seems so counter productive destroying his confidence 

I'm convinced there'a a bot setup from some twat to troll Longstaff with the ratings, it can't be real, never seen anything like it, albeit I don't look super often, but multiple times have seen him be 2-3 and everyone else 3-4 points higher, it's nonsense, think one game he got a goal and assist and got a 4, like I say, nonsense! 

22 minutes ago, Ghandis Flip-Flop said:

Are you actually the full shilling? I’m sick of your cyclical negative bullshit. You’re going onto my ignore list for my own sanity 🤦🏻‍♂️

You even don’t know how to read. Just go to bed or fuck off my arse. Chasing Longstaff out of Newcastle? I am doing the opposite! Are you having single digit IQ?