Fabian Schär

Just watching the press conference from today, EH says he " doubts we see him again this season". There's definitely some ambiguity so I don't think Schars comment is an issue.

YouTube keeps recommending videos for me from the Bruce era - I think I must have blanked out the Schar top knot phase, don't remember this look at all

skysports-fabian-schar-newcastle_5265023

1 minute ago, joeyt said:

YouTube keeps recommending videos for me from the Bruce era - I think I must have blanked out the Schar top knot phase, don't remember this look at all

Was from when he wanted to leave and go to Leeds. 

23 minutes ago, joeyt said:

Can we revoke the new contract? He's now forever tainted. 

36 minutes ago, frankpingel said:

E.H. hints that Schar's season may not be over, chance of playing again although not in consideration for tomorrow.

Yeah said ready for next week. 

So important for us. As adequate as Burn and Kraft have been (for fourth and fifth choice centre backs) it's on the ball that makes such a difference. 

So often when the back four had the ball, they were slow and ponderous and passed between themselves, allowing Man U to get into a solid shape. They just let Burn and Kraft have the ball with little to no pressure and you could see why.  Whereas Schar's ability to ping a ball instantly across field opens up so many more gaps.