If you could sign any player from another premiership side who would it be??

Guest Gibby

Guest tobiazvanderziaz

Haha, any player in the league people can have and they pick Micah f***ing Richards.

Some people are off their f***ing rocker tbh.

Richards can play both centerback and right back and he has already shown class both in the PL and at international level. Cant remember last I saw a defender with such a talent! And you dont even have to ask wich position I will go for when talking about Newcastle ;)

Haha, any player in the league people can have and they pick Micah f***ing Richards.

Some people are off their f***ing rocker tbh.

Richards can play both centerback and right back and he has already shown class both in the PL and at international level. Cant remember last I saw a defender with such a talent! And you dont even have to ask wich position I will go for when talking about Newcastle ;)

Agree 100%  :thup:

We are picking for NUFC: right?

Rooney oor....richards as well (to be honest...i'm only saying richards cause of the way he develops on football manager :p....but he is such a hot prospect its insane...)

Rooney tho hands down....just the type of player we need....

Guest thompers

Rooney is a good shout like. As is Drogba.

Rooney is  far better than Drogba, Drogba is like a fuckin pony

Personally think Drogba would do more for us than Rooney in terms of what we need. Rooney is probably the better player though.

Rooney is a good shout like. As is Drogba.

Rooney is  far better than Drogba, Drogba is like a fuckin pony

Personally think Drogba would do more for us than Rooney in terms of what we need. Rooney is probably the better player though.

Aye, I agree. Drogba would be just what the doctor ordered.

Rooney oor....richards as well (to be honest...i'm only saying richards cause of the way he develops on football manager :p....but he is such a hot prospect its insane...)

Rooney tho hands down....just the type of player we need....

:lol:

Micah Richards? I rate him as highly as anyone but if you're looking for a magic wand signing wouldn't you want someone a little more...influential? Fair enough if you think that RB is your weakest position given that Carr is complete shite, but surely out of all the players available you would go for someone that would make a bigger difference than stopping the opposition LW taking the piss? blueconfused.gif