Newcastle United 1-0 Watford - 03/11/18 - post match casual finishes from pg 13

Disco

Guest firetotheworks

WELL IT'S CERTAINLY NOT A SPINAL INJURY HAHAHAHA.

Probably from carrying the weight of the world on his shoulders.

Despite us being fucked as a club it felt so damn good to be nervous and enjoy a goal and win without thinking about the mess of a club that we are.

Agree with this felt so good to  finally win again .... hope we can push on now

A bloody win???  :yikes:

Never seen this win coming at half time. I was convinced it was only a matter of time before Watford scored after the first half.

Second half we were miles better thanks (mostly) to the subs.

It feels absolutely great to get that first win. Can't wait for MOTD. We have to back it up next Saturday though with a win against Bournemouth.

Not exactly the best performance but a win's a win.

Also, that Gray foul on Schar - surely that should have been a red?  He clearly looked behind him at Schar before deliberately elbowing him.

Deffo a straight red as should have been the stamp on Yedlin that caused the flare up before it.

Also, that Gray foul on Schar - surely that should have been a red?  He clearly looked behind him at Schar before deliberately elbowing him.

Deffo a straight red as should have been the stamp on Yedlin that caused the flare up before it.

Not convinced Pereyra actually connected with Yedlin at all :lol: Certainly didn't mean it if he did

Ki & Schär were real positives.

It really highlighted what a miss Lejeune has been and although Fernandez has done ok, he’s not great on the ball.

When Ki came on we suddenly looked comfortable on the ball in midfield. Shelvey can really pick a good pass but is he actually a good midfield player? Btw, Ki still looks way off match fitness..

Rondon did ok too. He’ll improve with more games.

Fantastic result, Watford have demolished us regularly for a few seasons so this was always going to be a tough game.

Rondon is a massive unit mind and i think he'd have been hooked after an hour if we had any subs left to use as he' nowhere near fit, 90 minutes under his belt may help mind.

Not convinced Pereyra actually connected with Yedlin at all :lol: Certainly didn't mean it if he did

Intent was there like, I think he just missed.

Cracking player though.

I've not seen a replay so i don't know, but it looked like he did and the players all thought he did as well.

Intent was there like, I think he just missed.

Cracking player though.

So is their number 16 who was excellent.

Agree with .com that it was poor that some turned the minutes silence into half hearted applause.

Great win though, reminded me of the Man U game last season where the fans and players bounced off each other and managed the win. Hopefully this can be a similar turning point that that proved to be. Ki excellent.

Agree with .com that it was poor that some turned the minutes silence into half hearted applause.

Great win though, reminded me of the Man U game last season where the fans and players bounced off each other and managed the win. Hopefully this can be a similar turning point that that proved to be. Ki excellent.

Disgrace i thought. Seemed to begin in the Gallowgate and then the Watford players all started clapping anarl.

I'm as deaf as a post but even i heard over the tannoy that it was a minutes silence.

Watford fans started the clapping; some in the Gallowgate joined in and then some others. Should have been silence but the the applause were well intended. Btw we were murdered in the first half and Ki coming on was a game changer, both Shelvey and Diame struggled and either would have benefitted from the other going off.