Newcastle United 0-2 Manchester United - 02/01/19 - Post-match from page 20

BlueStar

Guest Howaythetoon

My mate stands to win 1100 on a bet if Man Utd win, easy money :lol:

Your mate is a cunt.

You must know him, 500 double on Spurs and the other United.

He’s won a few quid last few months with NUFC’s result being deciding factor. Has a season ticket as well :lol:

Why are we even watching anymore. I know we all say it but it's so bad :lol: :lol: You have to laugh. Suppose it's something to do.

I do hope things actually kick off if Rafa goes. We surely don't have many more chances for change any time soon after that.

Terrible. We have no ideas or the players to make anything work.

Looks different game by game. Who's going to show up? Occasionally the odd player shows up and we look ok, tonight no fucker has really tried.

Man Utd nowt special. But took the chances they were gifted. Simple as that.

Indeed. Tactics and organization were fine, and we've made them look ordinary. Just bad timing for Dubs to make an error. The first led to the second on the counter, which was also woefully defended.

I'm pissed off that we've lost but more so this shit is just depressing now. There is zero point in this team until Ashley goes.

Think I'm immune to the losses now. Don't react at all anymore. Agree about the pointlessness though. Waste of everyone's time.

Annoying thing about that second goal was you knew Hayden was going to give it away when he received the ball.

Pitiful attempt from Shelvey, if he'd actually tracked his man properly he would have cut it out, shameful play and even worse when you consider he's only been on for 20 minutes.

Mancs quiet as fuck all game. Score against one of the worst teams in recent times and then pipe up. Plastic cunts

??? They've been singing for the whole game. It's literally the only singing you can hear.

I hope Shelvey's enjoyed his New year stroll tonight

He's so casual defensively it's silly :lol:

However, he should have had an easy assist tonight to get us back in the game. Perez really should have done much better then.

Mancs quiet as fuck all game. Score against one of the worst teams in recent times and then pipe up. Plastic cunts

They’ve outsung us all game. Haven’t heard the supa fans pipe up once.

Unfortunately the truth. They've just sang their minging version of the blaydon races loud and clear.  Thirty years ago that would have been drowned out by our lot instantly.