Players visit children in hospital

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Guest Invicta_Toon

what piss's me off is that they didnt mention luque even though he was with the players (forgotten man taking to literaly..) :D

key word being players numbnuts

I heard a rumour that Dyer went up to some lad who had pneumonia and started burning £20 notes in front of him! ohmy.gif

What a c*** that bloke is blueupset.gif

I heard Baba is the father for half the kids in the hospital and couldn't turn up as he would have been caught by the csa!

I heard a rumour that Dyer went up to some lad who had pneumonia and started burning £20 notes in front of him! ohmy.gif

What a c*** that bloke is blueupset.gif

I heard Baba is the father for half the kids in the hospital and couldn't turn up as he would have been caught by the csa!

:lol:

I'm ashamed of the lot of them.

http://www.nufc.premiumtv.co.uk/javaImages/19/c8/0,,10278~3065881,00.gif

Awesome pic.

Is that a cardigan Scotty is wearing?

Albert looks a bit irritated at the back there on 2nd glance, and who is the guy in the hoodie?

Oh and is that Freddy dressed up as Santa?

Guest Knightrider

A good few players do go out of their way to visit sick kids (not just at Xmas) and it can't be easy for the players, talking to sick kids, their parents and the hospital staff, so bravo. We may call them worse than shite at times but even the likes of Dyer and Babayaro have a heart, somewhere. I know a kid who was beaten to a pulp and in a coma, he was on the "turn off" list. Shearer visited him and recorded some messages on a tape to be played to him and he came out of his coma and is adamant it was all down to Shearer's visit and those tapes.

Anyone who has visited sick friends and family in hopsital and had to endure the awkwardness of it all, will know it ain't easy, even if you're famous and earning thousands a week.

Guest Invicta_Toon

http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/7434/muchbetterbr7.gif

Much better.

:D:D Wheres albert??

are you suggesting Albert's the kind of git to run out on his team mates and a bunch of sick kids?

I'm sorry, but some of those "quotes" really made me smile, this is supposed to have come out of the mouth of a 10 year old:

"It was amazing to meet them. I love Newcastle United and I watch them as often as I can.

"I left hospital a few days ago but the nurses here invited me back to see them and I was really excited when I knew they were coming.

"I was telling them about what I wanted for Christmas and they were really nice. My favourite player at the moment is Martins - but I didn't want to say that too loud."

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: