Gelson Martins

Guest ManDoon

Gary Caldwell didn't play for us fwiw

Always thought both played at reserve level, could be wrong.

Well aye I thought you meant first team. If we're going youth and reserve teams then you've got Longstaff brothers, Gibson brothers, Tomi Ameobi. Probably some others too

Guest reefatoon

They were the same age and played for a 5 a side team at Wallsend Boys Club. Alan Thompson also played for them. Aye, they were canny good. The amount of runners up medals I got because of those bastards.

Forgetting Lomana and Kazenga LuaLua, too.

I remember there being conflicting stories - brothers, cousins, uncle-nephew. What was the truth?

BTW Siem De Jong scored again for the mighty Sydney FC on the weekend. When he's fit, he dominates (unsurprisingly).

I remember there being conflicting stories - brothers, cousins, uncle-nephew. What was the truth?

BTW Siem De Jong scored again for the mighty Sydney FC on the weekend. When he's fit, he dominates (unsurprisingly).

Actually got injured in the process of so though...

Actually got injured in the process of so though...

Was bonkers - typical De Jong https://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/video/1430412867653/sydney-fc-down-phoenix-despite-var-controversies?playlist=match-highlights (27 seconds)

(Bonus absurd Steve Taylor dive at 1.17)

Guest chicken little

in the midst of january weather, the choice between getting relegated in newcastle or getting relegated on the french riviera is a non-brainer, like.