Gelson Martins

Guest ManDoon

Guest ManDoon

It really shouldn't but it makes me irrationally angry when paperback kills a transfer rumour. Can't figure out why. I don't feel the same if like Douglas does it.

It really shouldn't but it makes me irrationally angry when paperback kills a transfer rumour. Can't figure out why. I don't feel the same if like Douglas does it.

You can tell Ryder absolutely loves it

Guest ManDoon

You can tell Ryder absolutely loves it

Yeah thats what it is I think. I swear he enjoys it

Guest ManDoon

Same. :lol: Bet he gets off on it, the fucking egg.

Thought I was the only one :lol: it really riles me. I saw that tweet about "moving on to other targets" and was instantly mad

Mark Douglas seems concerned judging by his tweets and sympathises with the clubs situation maybe because Bradford have shite owners as well. Lee Ryder exploits fans emotion when things go badly for clicks and probably couldn't care less if Ashley is owner or not.

Guest firetotheworks

Probably because it's the only thing he does.

Guest ManDoon

Probably because it's the only thing he does.

Also true. It's like his raison d'être