Jordan Lukaku

joeyt

Guest reefatoon

Wonder how long Rafa will have him on the bench for before giving him his debut. He does love to keep a player waiting.

Wonder how long Rafa will have him on the bench for before giving him his debut. He does love to keep a player waiting.

Kenedy and Dubravka started immediately didn’t they?

Kenedy yes. Dubravka no, started the Man United game on 11 Feb after being signed on deadline day. I can see this lad playing v Manchester City tbh.

I think Lukaku was a regular in the Lazio team last season before his knee injury so he must have some ability.

Lazio fans seem bemused we're taking him off their hands. Might be the injury...

It seems to be he has had 8 injuries in 3 years though some of those were short term.

I think Lukaku was a regular in the Lazio team last season before his knee injury so he must have some ability.

Lazio fans seem bemused we're taking him off their hands. Might be the injury...

Roman Mackems

He will shine in his 1st game with everyone being ecstatic thinking what a player! Then he will show how extremely raw and unpolished he is, totally lacking a football brain and technical ability. Beeew!

Having said that, I've never seen him play.

Fat Mike’s triggered by that price

I bet they said £6 million to make it permanent, a Fat Mike said "make it £19.1 million"