Jordan Lukaku

joeyt

I’d guess the truth is somewhere in the middle.  Has injury we said we will pay wages when fit.  After last seasons loan of an injured player fair enough in isolation.  The problem is the incompetence in the rest of the window.

Can't believe we are back to square one and still haven't secured anyone. :lol:

Why? Most of us know we will sign next to nothing.

The stand off between Rafa and FCB ensures that.

We'll just go to a player in list no 6 or whatever. The criteria is basically a speedy, physical LWB to play when we're playing 5 at the back. Dummett will continue to be LB in a 4 unless we get really lucky. There will be a replacement, I reckon, but I won't be getting excited nor am I hopeful about his quality.

Firstly :memelol:

Secondly, we brought in £179m last season and won't cover the wages of a squad player from a club who probably made around half of that.

Can't wait to hear in the next set of accounts how we still managed to make a loss or small profit this season despite refusing to spend owt. And that we somehow still owe Ashley £150m or whatever.

It was beyond f***ing tedious after about 6 years, it's just impossible to follow and care at this stage. It's a passing interest for me, in every sense now.

I’m not convinced we’ll sign anyone at all.  We’ve left it til late in the window then can’t even loan a guy who’s been injured and only started 1 game all season.  It all points to the fact that we don’t really want to sign anyone.  Probably just another time-wasting, “we tried” excercise.

Looking forward to being told on Feb 1st that because of the uncertainty surrounding a takeover, the club wasn't able to move for players until late on In the window. In doing so they didn't have the time needed to bring players in,  all the while still managing to find time to deal with outgoing transfers

Firstly :memelol:

Secondly, we brought in £179m last season and won't cover the wages of a squad player from a club who probably made around half of that.

Can't wait to hear in the next set of accounts how we still managed to make a loss or small profit this season despite refusing to spend owt. And that we somehow still owe Ashley £150m or whatever.

It was beyond f***ing tedious after about 6 years, it's just impossible to follow and care at this stage. It's a passing interest for me, in every sense now.

They will hide it in the wage bill, as per

Sort of believe he failed his medical. Given what happened with Slimani last season it’s pointless taking a risk if someone is going to miss a lot of games.

That isn’t the problem though is it. We’ve very clearly not been interested in buying/loaning anyone while Ashley thought he had a chance to sell. So once again we’re aiming for Rafa’s 3rd, 4th choice targets etc scraping around in the last week of the window trying to salvage and already bad situation and then when something like last night happens it’s a massive kick in the balls for any dwindling positivity left remaining.

People always say stuff like “lock this thread” etc but we always end up getting some sort of desperate deal. I can’t even see that happening this time.

Until we know the facts then I’m keeping quiet, if he’s failed a medical champion we have dodged a bullet  O0

If we fucked around with the money deal Rafa should walk.

All in my opinion.

Being able to play and show he is in good shape right now is one thing. Potential implosion of his knee or something like an injury that will be re-occuring at any point is another.

We all know the fat man just found out the price tag and shit the bed. Place it in the best version of "we tried" yet.

"I don't think they are buying the fake bid attempts. we need to up our game, how about we actually get the player here and then cancel it and blame it on the player?"