Wolverhampton Wanderers 1-1 Newcastle United - 11/02/19

Disco

Lovely waking to that "we've been totally shafted by the officials" feeling again. It's part of the weekly routine now.

This. :lol: woke up in middle of night to grab a glass of water in the kitchen and I’m certain I was mumbling about the game.

I keep sighing and shaking my head, fucks sake  :lol:

Literally going about my morning mumbling “fuck”

It seems like there is one rule for Newcastle and another for the rest of the league tbh. We get barely any pens, nee reds against us for years, we have situations like that where the ref plays until the other team scores despite being beyond the allocated time even with the sub factored in and a perfect opportunity to blow the whistle well before he did, but inexplicably playing on instead.

And finally the challenge on the keeper - it's a running joke in this league that you can't go near the keeper, you most certainly can't put your hands over him like Boly did - it gets given as a foul whether it's a foul or not because it's too vital a call to get wrong basically. But nah it's Newcastle so fuck em. The run of decisions we've had against us this season is beyond a fucking joke to the point of blatant bias with no fucking consequences for anyone.

Bring on VAR, not saying it necessarily affects matters this evening but we are getting fucked over time and time again, and can't do any worse out of it than we are currently.

I don't buy there being some big conspiracy against us at all.

We don't get pens because we don't spend much time in our opponent's box. Hopefully this changes now Almiron's here.

What about the all the red card decisions, what's the reason we don't get them then?

Which ones? We get just as many the other way. Lascelles should've been sent off at least twice this season, especially for that two-footer

155 games in the PL since an opponent was sent off, 18 Newcastle players dismissed in that period.

Complete and utter pisstake.

You have to go back even further since that gave us a man advantage too

Still pissed these no marks got a result they didn't deserve. How these are 7th I have no idea! Actually hate these cunts, bunch of robbing bastards

Feel the same way. Really dislike most if not all of the Midlands sides. Always seems to be some shit against us going on with the cunts. The fans from those area's always seem to be a right set of edgy pricks too.

I start to get annoyed and then remember Mike Ashley still owns the club so losing 2 points is pretty inconsequential in the grand scheme of things.

:lol: I stubbed my toe and it really hurt but tbh the fact I'm being shot to death puts it into perspective.

I start to get annoyed and then remember Mike Ashley still owns the club so losing 2 points is pretty inconsequential in the grand scheme of things.

:lol: I stubbed my toe and it really hurt but tbh the fact I'm being shot to death puts it into perspective.

Exactly.