The other games today 2019/20

Greg

0 shots on target by Palace, Brighton and Cardiff combined against the Top 6 sides by 73 minutes tonight.

Will Andy Gray and Richard Keys slate the approach of the other teams around us too like they did us against Arsenal?

Or will they finally realise 99% of the bottom half have those low shots and possession stats away to the Top 6 not just Newcastle United like they and Skysports make out :lol:

Fucking Man City fans want to be ashamed of themselves.

Same as most big clubs around europe at this point.  Easy win against some shite near the bottom/middle? Can't be arsed to go.  It's the same at Real & Barca for sure

Guest neesy111

Fucking Man City fans want to be ashamed of themselves.

Same as most big clubs around europe at this point.  Easy win against some shite near the bottom/middle? Can't be arsed to go.  It's the same at Real & Barca for sure

Yeap.  Atletico's attendance was 25k down on previous home game last night.

Its because its the middle of the week as well. The amount of empty seats isn’t the issue for me, its that those that are there are making absolutely no noise

That’s what I was getting at.

Guest neesy111

The roar that went up when that hit Ramos’ chest. :lol: I’d be giving that as a pen without VAR based on the fans reaction.

Was ridiculous, I'm surprised they didn't give the first one with the handball decisions seen recently.

Foden looks like he has pretty much everything. His control is fantastic.

Understandable that he doesnt start games usually just yet, but on this showing he definitely could. Only 18, man. Kid is gonna be class.

STILL 0 shots on target by Palace, Brighton and Cardiff combined against the Top 6 sides by 73 minutes tonight :lol:

Will Andy Gray, Richard Keys, Talksport and Skysports slate the approach of the other teams around us too like they did us against Arsenal?

STILL 0 shots on target by Palace, Brighton and Cardiff combined against the Top 6 sides by 73 minutes tonight :lol:

Will Andy Gray, Richard Keys and Skysports slate the approach of the other teams around us too like they did us against Arsenal?

Cardiff had a shot on target before.

Will Andy Gray, Richard Keys and Skysports slate the approach of the other teams around us too like they did us against Arsenal?

Nobody cares about those teams so nothing will be said