The other games today 2019/20

Greg

This is going to be the new Benitez every time he touches the ball isn’t it?

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz bore off pls

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz making comparisons after 2-3 games. I saw Wesley’s debut and he looked lost. Players need to bed in. Joelinton might be great, might be shite. 2 games isn’t a way to decide either way ffs.

Wesley looks miles better than Joe Linton.

Was getting some criticism after his first two games. However, he was always going to start turning it around as he has had a decent amount of support around him in the attacking third to link with. Looks a powerful presence up top for them for sure.

Have no confidence our guy will get a chance to show what he's got and improve though. He'sin a much more dire situation.

I wonder if Carragher will admit to Everton winning by sitting deep and defending for most of the game.

Your avatar is perfect for this post. I think you need to make every single one of your posts a question. Could be your thing.

Deserved that.

Did well at Spurs against a team whose last game was the CL final, came back from a 1st minute penalty and a 12th minute deflection against Bournemouth and should have taken something from the game, buried a hoodoo tonight against Everton.

Mild optimism.

Great atmosphere in the ground, too. After 8 years of watching utter turgid shit and a goal every other game, it's nice to feel a massive bond between the fans and the team.

It feels different.

Although in the end, it probably won't be.

Deserved that.

Did well at Spurs against a team whose last game was the CL final, came back from a 1st minute penalty and a 12th minute deflection against Bournemouth and should have taken something from the game, buried a hoodoo tonight against Everton.

Mild optimism.

Great atmosphere in the ground, too. After 8 years of watching utter turgid shit and a goal every other game, it's nice to feel a massive bond between the fans and the team/manager.

It feels different.

Although in the end, it probably won't be.

I remember us having that :weep:

Kompany having an awful time at Anderlecht. 2 points from 5 games

He's already changed his role slightly, no longer managing during the game, Simon Davies has that job. Bellamy had been getting pelters too, apparently one bloke said it was the worst coached Anderlecht youth side he'd ever seen :lol:

Worst start in a very ling time for Anderlecht though, he'll not get much longer.

I'm really not a fan of owners fucking about experimenting with clubs like Anderlecht. They're a CL / Europa League team for christ sake, appoint a manager who has earned the right to manage at that level.