The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Sissoko is so thick man ... maybe don't slide tackle anymore. They'll send you off man.

Both have been fine tackles  :lol:

Yeah, but the ref is being influenced by the crowd and has already booked him once.

Sissoko is so thick man ... maybe don't slide tackle anymore. They'll send you off man.

Yeah, but the ref is being influenced by the crowd and has already booked him once.

The last one wasnt even a tackle really, he HAD to slide to get there first and nick the ball away, it was hardly a 50/50.

The last one wasnt even a tackle really, he HAD to slide to get there first and nick the ball away, it was hardly a 50/50.

I hear you 100%, but you just can't trust these refs man. They are ridiculous.

I miss Perez.

My mate reckons he's having a shocker.  Don't see it at all.

He's playing well. Best performance I've seen him have for them since he joined them. Been out of the team the last couple of games.

Guest neesy111

I hear you 100%, but you just can't trust these refs man. They are ridiculous.

Yeap, the fact he was booked for the 1st tackle says it all.