The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Mason Greenwood gets his first for Man Utd.

First of many me thinks - looks a talent

Yeah, looks good. Bit lightweight still, but not surprising for his age. As he gets stronger he'll really come along.

Yeah, looks good. Bit lightweight still, but not surprising for his age. As he gets stronger he'll really come along.

Always disagree with this comment. Players usually are more devastating while young agile and weaker than older muscles out players

Always disagree with this comment. Players usually are more devastating while young agile and weaker than older muscles out players

Has noting to do with bigger muscles. It's core strength and balance.

Read up on the steps David Silva took training wise to get the most out of himself in the premier league.

Has noting to do with bigger muscles. It's core strength and balance.

Read up on the steps David Silva took training wise to get the most out of himself in the premier league.

Apologies miss interpreted your point

Man U glory seekers disappearing fast... Nee fukker there tonight

51k. 5th highest attendance across all Champions League and Europa League games. :thup:

A few of my mates went - is it true tickets were as cheap as £10?

Man U glory seekers disappearing fast... Nee fukker there tonight

51k. 5th highest attendance across all Champions League and Europa League games. :thup:

A few of my mates went - is it true tickets were as cheap as £10?

I didn't see anything about that but I wouldn't be surprised either. Very hard to fill the stadiums for midweek games, especially when you're in the second tier.