The other games today 2019/20

Greg

I really like Bournemouth like, mint manager, players and style of football.

0 shots all second half.

Imagine how that would be talked about if their manager wasn’t Eddie Howe.

Billing literally just had a shot from a free kick

Josh King has so many great attributes, but my goodness is his decision making and final ball terrible. Such a waste.

Really impressive pick up by Howe though considering how poor his Blackburn record was

Yeah, I like him, but he could be so much better. Just needs to have a lot more composure.

0 shots all second half.

Absolutely not at all considering they won scoring three goals away from home?

0 shots all second half.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hold the back page!

Josh King has so many great attributes, but my goodness is his decision making and final ball terrible. Such a waste.

Really impressive pick up by Howe though considering how poor his Blackburn record was

Yeah, I like him, but he could be so much better. Just needs to have a lot more composure.

Yep agree, Rafa seemed a big fan of both him and Wilson

Never known anyone to be so fewmin' about Bournemouth

Eddie Howe’s fatha trampled his sandcastle on the beach one fateful summer. On the way home he got a packet of chips to cheer himself up but was brutally attacked by some seagulls walking through the park and spilt them all over the floor. From that day forward he vowed to always hate the Howe’s and anything in the BH postcode.

Guest neesy111

Amazing to think Rafa Benitez had us finish above “Fantastic” Bournemouth every season since promotion you’d think it was the other way around.

We won’t be this season though I wonder why that is.

You're either pathetic or a f***ing idiot.

Never known anyone to be so fewmin' about Bournemouth

Eddie Howe’s fatha trampled his sandcastle on the beach one fateful summer. On the way home he got a packet of chips to cheer himself up but was brutally attacked by some seagulls walking through the park and spilt them all over the floor. From that day forward he vowed to always hate the Howe’s and anything in the BH postcode.

:lol:

Guest Howaythetoon

Gallowgate End’s hatred of Howe is bordering on the levels of hate Ian W had for Pardew or the level of love Wullie had for Jenas. GE’s hate for EH reminds me of the good old days when NE5 pretty much declared all out war on Freddy Shepherd, he hated him so much he sold his own shares to Ashley for pennies just so FS couldn’t get them. Bet he’s feeling rather silly now! Hate less, love more!

Gallowgate End’s hatred of Howe is bordering on the levels of hate Ian W had for Pardew or the level of love Wullie had for Jenas. GE’s hate for EH reminds me of the good old days when NE5 pretty much declared all out war on Freddy Shepherd, he hated him so much he sold his own shares to Ashley for pennies just so FS couldn’t get them. Bet he’s feeling rather silly now! Hate less, love more!

Nic(h)e :thup:

Guest Howaythetoon

Amazing to think Rafa Benitez had us finish above “Fantastic” Bournemouth every season since promotion you’d think it was the other way around.

We won’t be this season though I wonder why that is.

You're either pathetic or a f***ing idiot.

You’re going to look a right silly old plonker come the end of the season when Howe once again fails to relegate Bournemouth despite recording a club record highest ever number of goals conceded and in doing so also setting a new Premier League record for conceding the most goals against of any team and not to finish in one of the 3 relegation champions league places. Something even our own Newcastle United have twice in the past achieved and we spent nowhere near as much as they have to get success. Howe’s such a fraud and they will never be relegated under him, they should go all out for someone like David Moyes. Thank fuck Bruce is a Geordie mind because if they do get rid of Howe, he’d be right up at the top end of any list to replace him. Achieving relegation number 3 with his hometown club will be more special than at Bournemouth. You can do it Brucie, I have complete faith in you.