The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Pretty sure Messi’s assist make him the first ever player in any league to get 20+ goals AND assists in a season (since stats were kept)

:lol:

Henry in 02/03. 20+ goals and assists.

Yep - must have been first ever in la Liga

That is some achievement by both

Guest neesy111

Pretty sure Messi’s assist make him the first ever player in any league to get 20+ goals AND assists in a season (since stats were kept)

:lol:

Henry in 02/03. 20+ goals and assists.

Yep - must have been first ever in la Liga

That is some achievement by both

Esepcially in this barca side.

To think I thought we could reel Sheff Utd in after we thrashed them up here. :lol:

You only thrashed them once they went down to 10 men. Bit harsh to judge them on that. :lol: They're a tidy side.

Not dismissing what they did. Just thought after the break and a pretty poor performance v Villa before we played them, they’d maybe lost momentum and the last 8 games would be like ‘second season syndrome’. Fair play to them.

Jesus is not good enough, they need to splash out on Kane

Was starting to think is he just Iheanacho II? Interesting to see how he’d get on without the service he gets there.

I think he'll end up having a pretty good career, but always thought he was a bit overrated for what he'd actually shown. There was a period where he was keeping Aguero out of the Man City team and Firminho out of the Brazil team, which just seemed mental to me and was presumably based on potential rather than actual output at the time.

Jesus is not good enough, they need to splash out on Kane

Aguero is better than both.

Would offer Jesus and ££+ from Sane for Luataro Martinez if they want a replacement for Aguero

Guest neesy111

Whenever I've watched Brighton this season their performances have always been better than their results.