The other games today 2019/20

Greg

From what i've seen from both Pope is the much better keeper tbh.

Just going by cold, hard facts. I'm not going to pretend I watch every Sheffield United and Burnley game. :lol:

Time will tell.

There's 2 goals against us and 1 against Arsenal he should have saved and that's just in the last few weeks. Made a terrible error vs Liverpool earlier in the season.

Think he's a good keeper but Pope is a safer pair of hands quite literally

There's 2 goals against us and 1 against Arsenal he should have saved and that's just in the last few weeks. Made a terrible error vs Liverpool earlier in the season.

Time will tell. They're two top options for a keeper.

We aren't talking about 'time will tell' though are we, we're talking about now. If he becomes number 1 in the future you can't use these posts as a 'told you so' when we're talking about who is the better keeper now

We aren't talking about 'time will tell' though are we, we're talking about now. If he becomes number 1 in the future you can't use these posts as a 'told you so' when we're talking about who is the better keeper now

No, time will tell if he's the next England number one or not. So we are talking about time will tell. They'll be rotated a bit and then Henderson will be the #1 for the Euros. That's my prediction.

An argument over who is better between Pope and Henderson is fair enough. Anyone who doesn't rate Henderson is a complete moron though.

From what I've seen of Henderson I haven't been impressed at all.

West Brom under some pressure now

He's been so good there's big talk of him being our #1 next year.

Talk from Man Utd fans like you quoting stats who have barely seen him play

Case in point De Gea makes that error against Spurs where he should do better but isn't a howler by any means and gets pelters. Henderson a few days later makes one shocking mistake and one he should have done better with for goals against us and nothing is said

Should have saved Harry Kane's goal when they unluckily got pulled back for handball as well

Case in point De Gea makes that error against Spurs where he should do better but isn't a howler by any means and gets pelters. Henderson a few days later makes one shocking mistake and one he should have done better with for goals against us and nothing is said

It's understandable the scrutiny De Gea gets given he the best in the world for at least 3 seasons. He's been well below the expected standard for a while.

Henderson is exceeding expectations. He'll be given a bit of grace for some mistakes.

Henderson hasn’t had to deal with the type of pressure that comes with England and manu. It’s very different shining in a team with no expectations. I also doubt Froggy would be nursing such a rock hard erection fro him if he wasn’t on manu books. We had the same with the citeh fan and hart years back, it’s only natural.

Pickford will be number 1 for a while to come, simply down to the options aren’t great, and those below him come in and out of form, just like him, but when they are all in top gear Pickford is clearly the best option.