The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Guest Howaythetoon

Leicester have looked awful since restart, Rodgers ending the season on a whimper again like at Liverpool!

Playing three slow, plodding, 30+ centrebacks vs. against a pacy counter-attacking side like Tottenham seems like really poor tactics. The wingbacks are not in the match at all defensively and the back three cannot cope at all.

What a goal by Kane. :lol:

Don't think they've got any defensive alternatives

Playing three slow, plodding, 30+ centrebacks vs. against a pacy counter-attacking side like Tottenham seems like really poor tactics. The wingbacks are not in the match at all defensively and the back three cannot cope at all.

What a goal by Kane. :lol:

Don't think they've got any defensive alternatives

Fair enough, I thought they at least had Fuchs on the bench and could play a back four. Maybe just poor squad planning. Bennett and Morgan do not suit the way Leicester look to play at all.

Thought it was inevitable Kane would beat Shearer's record, but just looked at his age and that, and I'd bet against him doing it. Got about 115 to score (say about as not sure stats up-to-date). He's 27 this month. Say he stays in PL and plays to 35, that's 8 seasons at an average of just over 14 to reach Shearer. He's not reached 20 this season or last. Given injuries and expected decline in 30s, he could well do it, but think he'll miss it.

I just checked how long Shearer's been top PL scorer - since 1993 or 94! Didn't finish top scorer first PL season but way ahead of his rivals the next.

Leicester have looked awful since restart, Rodgers ending the season on a whimper again like at Liverpool!

Leicester fans (on FoxesTalk, at least) have wanted him sacked for a while now!

Thought it was inevitable Kane would beat Shearer's record, but just looked at his age and that, and I'd bet against him doing it. Got about 115 to score (say about as not sure stats up-to-date). He's 27 this month. Say he stays in PL and plays to 35, that's 8 seasons at an average of just over 14 to reach Shearer. He's not reached 20 this season or last. Given injuries and expected decline in 30s, he could well do it, but think he'll miss it.

I just checked how long Shearer's been top PL scorer - since 1993 or 94! Didn't finish top scorer first PL season but way ahead of his rivals the next.

I agree with this.  You’ve used logic/opinion though, i just don’t think he will do it for some reason.