The other games today 2019/20

Greg

I’d take a PSG/City winning it fo nice over the status quo for a change... remember it’s all fucked up this game!

Tell me a team sport that doesn't have big clubs dominating it recently?

ironically american sports seem better about it at least compared to how things currently are in the major european leagues and champions league

I am not sure why this is ironic. American leagues are set up to artificially stop the big clubs from dominating and create false parity. It still does not work in some of their sports. :lol:

God I really hope the winner of tomorrow's tie (which will be Bayern) goes onto win it. Three awful clubs.

I do not really understand the acrimony against Leipzig when compared to the other two clubs. They do not financially dominate. New clubs being created in regions without high level is a positive, imo. I suppose it is just Red Bull?

maybe ironic was the wrong word but it is odd that america of all countries is less free market capitalist (in sports anyway) than anywhere else. And I'm sure their system has its faults (the lack of relegation seems a major one) but on the other hand 13 different world series winners in the last 20 years, 12 different superbowl winners compared to 6 different premier league winners in the same time period (and thats the best that the major european leagues have to offer).

As for Leipzig I can understand why fans in Germany might not like them given how blatantly they ignore the 50+1 rule but beyond that :dontknow:

These two fucking arseholes again.

Think they'll be doing all the CL games, don't think BT have any other commentatrs out there.

Savage and the other bloke doing all the Europa games I imagine

These two fucking arseholes again.

Think they'll be doing all the CL games, don't think BT have any other commentatrs out there.

Savage and the other bloke doing all the Europa games I imagine

Like listening to Vivaldi compared to these two fucking chumps. Whinging Macca and his fucking lickarse knacker mate.