The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Tino would score 6 against these

Pfffft you reckon?! So fkn safe man, joeyt.

:lol:

Yeah, the clique backing each other like schoolground children. You were saying? :lol:

Just chill out man fella, ya made a silly comment that you regret making just leave it at that and enjoy yer evening.

Not a silly comment.  You can't judge everything by just statistics, otherwise any old fucker can be a scout or something!

I am enjoying myself.

Howay ya daft sod. Nothing embarrassing about Muller scoring 2 past you!

embarrassing was maybe too strong a word to use (or difficult word to spell for joeyt), but it's still just shows how bad Barcelona have become.... even Coutinho scored twice against them.

embarrassing was maybe too strong a word to use (or difficult word to spell for joeyt), but it's still just shows how bad Barcelona have become.... even Coutinho scored twice against them.

Wey Coutinho is a canny player as well!

Players on the way down, not up or at their peak.

Wey Coutinho is a canny player as well!

Players on the way down, not up or at their peak.

But still a canny player.

Not a silly comment.  You can't judge everything by just statistics, otherwise any old f***er can be a scout or something!

I am enjoying myself.

If you're going to point out spelling or grammar errors at least don't make more than me in your posts. :lol:

Guest neesy111

Stroll around like a practice match and that’s what happens, no leaders, no legs, no desire, utter shambles.

There are leaders on that pitch, just they knew this would happen.  Messi predicted it after they lost la Liga.

Not a silly comment.  You can't judge everything by just statistics, otherwise any old f***er can be a scout or something!

I am enjoying myself.

If you're going to point out spelling or grammar errors at least don't make more than me in your posts. :lol:

Grammar? No, I pointed out your spelling (and only because it's the boring thing that you and your clique usually do).

I am enjoying myself.

Grammar? No, I pointed out your spelling (and only because it's the boring thing that you and your clique usually do).

Who’s in the clique out of interest?