The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Critics of Ole and Nan Utd this season have always said they turn up in the big games and disappear in the rest of the games. For example they demolished Chelsea on the first day of the season. They could win today, and very well go and ruin it in upcoming fixtures.

Very true.

They can play counter attacking football in the "big games". Can't really create if the other team is sitting deep especially without Pogba.

Bloke in the gilet making monkey noises 🤬

Who at? :mad:

Fred, who had just been struck with a lighter and may have been lingard. Definitely looked like he went "hoo hoo hoo hoo" but couldn't hear anything to confirm

Lingard, just rewound it.

Aye, I've done the same.  Cunt with the red top underneath and the scarf on to the left of the picture.

Happens as the angle changes and Fred is walking to the corner flag.

Lingard, just rewound it.

Aye, I've done the same.  c*** with the red top underneath and the scarf on to the left of the picture.

Happens as the angle changes and Fred is walking to the corner flag.

Video here;

https://twitter.com/RedDevilBible/status/1203388979204243458

He was looking at Lingard from the wider angle, not that it matters. Mong.

Jose led Spurs and Pep led City away from home and 6 points. Two gameplans perfectly executed. Doubt anyone on here will give Ole any credit of course but it should hopefully shut up a few people.

Into 5th now, 5 points off 4th. Players coming back from injury. Decent run of fixtures coming up to hopefully bag more points.

Oles at the wheel.

Jose led Spurs and Pep led City away from home and 6 points. Two gameplans perfectly executed. Doubt anyone on here will give Ole any credit of course but it should hopefully shut up a few people.

Into 5th now, 5 points off 4th. Players coming back from injury. Decent run of fixtures coming up to hopefully bag more points.

Oles at the wheel.

Keeps him there longer, fine by me.