The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Jose led Spurs and Pep led City away from home and 6 points. Two gameplans perfectly executed. Doubt anyone on here will give Ole any credit of course but it should hopefully shut up a few people.

Into 5th now, 5 points off 4th. Players coming back from injury. Decent run of fixtures coming up to hopefully bag more points.

Oles at the wheel.

I've given him loads of credit. You guys look good.

Ha fuck off Gallagher you Tory twat

Thought he was a Third Way/Tony Blair man?

Correct, hates tories.

Funny how his brother recently called him a " Tory boy"

His brother is a twat too though. Noel’s a blairite, he’s done many interviews where he says he hates tories.

Jose led Spurs and Pep led City away from home and 6 points. Two gameplans perfectly executed. Doubt anyone on here will give Ole any credit of course but it should hopefully shut up a few people.

Into 5th now, 5 points off 4th. Players coming back from injury. Decent run of fixtures coming up to hopefully bag more points.

Oles at the wheel.

I've given him loads of credit. You guys look good.

You have indeed and you've hit the nail on the head with a lot of your posts.

Man U have done well against the big sides this season and last season with Ole managing. They have teams like Everton, Newcastle, and Watford coming up on the fixture list, and if the pattern of Ole's management continues, they will concede multiple times against these sides and draw or lose. Consistency will be the real test.

Man Utd are starting to look like a team with an identity at last. Ever since Fergie left, they've seemed to be a team in constant transition, with no particular pattern emerging. Changes of manager have prolonged this problem, not solved it.

Sometimes a team needs to hit a real low point before moving forward. Against Man City, they looked like a team that had found itself. It might be a very important win for them, which will allow them to escape the burdens of the past.

Plenty of work to do yet, but I think they now have a foundation.

As someone whobdoesntboverly pay attention to it, what's going on the Bundesliga? Gladbach are top, Dortmund 3rd, Bayern 7th.

New manager who appears to be class, can’t defend and already sacked one manager and can’t defend respectively. It’s pretty close though.

Its looking like West Brom and Leeds will be promoted from the Championship although Leeds have shown in the past they collapse in the second half of the season.

I would like Nottingham Forest or Sheffield Wednesday to come up with them through the play offs.

Its looking like West Brom and Leeds will be promoted from the Championship although Leeds have shown in the past they collapse in the second half of the season.

I would like Nottingham Forest or Sheffield Wednesday to come up with them through the play offs.

I’m aligned with this minus Leeds being promoted. Would love to see them slip into the playoffs and lose out.

I’m aligned with this minus Leeds being promoted. Would love to see them slip into the playoffs and lose out.

I would rather Leeds than West Brom because they are boring.