The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Roberto do Matteo won a Champions League ffs! Fucking ludicrous argument

Yeah but that’s all he’s won.

You have to win trophies in multiple countries and win league titles to be a great manager.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQoS2RCHjCp9CtReWlsxfDtTATbiSxLUCVjgPojJVfJPW-ap6KAVUl9XxTstHnNQQ&s

He’s only won trophies with Man City which even Stevie Wonder could do.

Would have been a yellow max that lacazette trip, don't think they can use VAR to give out yellows

Was a kick, far worse than what Beckham was sent off for. You can’t kick someone off the ball and expect to get away with it. At least you shouldn’t.

Been to a couple of Leeds games with my pal who is big Leeds fan. They play well knock it around really nicely, work hard, and create tons of chances but wasteful in front of goal.

And despite that they have the best goal difference in the championship and are top of the league which is awesome.

Sure beats having no possession, not knocking it about nicely, not working hard, not creating chances and then castigating the strikers for wasting the rare chances they get.

Leeds are a pretty good side. Should get promoted. I like the manager. He loves the game. They do miss a few chances though. That's a fact

Would have been a yellow max that lacazette trip, don't think they can use VAR to give out yellows*

Was a kick, far worse than what Beckham was sent off for. You can’t kick someone off the ball and expect to get away with it. At least you shouldn’t.

*imo

Would need to see full speed to comment further on the trip / kick debate, I'm sure big Al will clear things up after full time 👍

He's never managed a European club that had a hope in hell of winning a league title ffs :lol:

Athletic Bilbao and Valencia are similar clubs Rafa Benitez won 2 titles and a European trophy with that level of club.

Valencia hadn't won the league in 31 years.

Athletic Bilbao can only sign Basque players ffs :lol:

Bielsa also managed them in the period from 2011-2013, i.e. when one of the best teams of all time was in La Liga. Rafa would not have won the league with Valencia in those years

Been to a couple of Leeds games with my pal who is big Leeds fan. They play well knock it around really nicely, work hard, and create tons of chances but wasteful in front of goal.

And despite that they have the best goal difference in the championship and are top of the league which is awesome.

Sure beats having no possession, not knocking it about nicely, not working hard, not creating chances and then castigating the strikers for wasting the rare chances they get.

Leeds are a pretty good side. Should get promoted. I like the manager. He loves the game. They do miss a few chances though. That's a fact

I hear you. Wasn't having a dig. Was just saying that due to how good the football is and the chances they create, it still allows them to score goals and win games even though they're not clinical.

Our fans however, bemoan our striker as being the worse footballer ever, and have decided he is to blame for us not scoring goals, while we do absolutely nothing to facilitate any type of decent opportunities consistently.

Guest neesy111

He's never managed a European club that had a hope in hell of winning a league title ffs :lol:

Athletic Bilbao and Valencia are similar clubs Rafa Benitez won 2 titles and a European trophy with that level of club.

Fucking hell.  Absolutely clueless.

Roberto do Matteo won a Champions League ffs! Fucking ludicrous argument

Yeah but that’s all he’s won.

You have to win trophies in multiple countries and win league titles to be a great manager.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQoS2RCHjCp9CtReWlsxfDtTATbiSxLUCVjgPojJVfJPW-ap6KAVUl9XxTstHnNQQ&s

He’s only won trophies with Man City which even Stevie Wonder could do.

Shit, forget winning outside of Europe does not count for some reason all of a sudden. Bad news for your obsession.

Bielsa also managed them in the period from 2011-2013, i.e. when one of the best teams of all time was in La Liga. Rafa would not have won the league with Valencia in those years

I think you should have a look at the lineups of Real Madrid and Barca when Rafa was at Valencia.

Real Madrid had Iker Casillas, Roberto Carlos, Beckham, Zidane, Figo, Raul, Brazilian Ronaldo.

I think you should have a look at the lineups of Real Madrid and Barca when Rafa was at Valencia.

Rafa won the league with 70 something points. Barca and Real were consistently in the 90s in 2011-13

Real Madrid had Roberto Carlos, Zidane, Figo, Raul, Brazilian Ronaldo.

It doesn't matter what players they have when they can barely get 70 points or even less as they did in one of the seasons Rafa won the league

Rafa won the league with 70 something points. Barca and Real were consistently in the 90s in 2011-13

Only 1 manager in the last 35 years has broken the dominance of Real Madrid and Barcelona twice.

Outstanding achievement.

Guest neesy111

Only 1 manager in the last 35 years has broken the dominance of Real Madrid and Barcelona twice.

Outstanding achievement considering no one else has broken the dominance twice in the last 35 years.

That was when Barca were a mess.

Outstanding achievement considering no one else has broken the dominance twice in the last 35 years.

We all know it was a great achievement :lol: If I was Rafa I'd have a restraining order against you

We all know it was a great achievement :lol: If I was Rafa I'd have a restraining order against you

He should :laugh: