The other games today 2019/20

Greg

He's never managed a European club that had a hope in hell of winning a league title ffs :lol:

Athletic Bilbao and Valencia are similar clubs Rafa Benitez won 2 titles and a European trophy with that level of club.

Valencia hadn't won the league in 31 years.

Athletic Bilbao can only sign Basque players ffs :lol:

Bielsa also managed them in the period from 2011-2013, i.e. when one of the best teams of all time was in La Liga. Rafa would not have won the league with Valencia in those years

I think you should have a look at the lineups of Real Madrid and Barca when Rafa was at Valencia.

Rafa won the league with 70 something points. Barca and Real were consistently in the 90s in 2011-13

Only 1 manager in the last 35 years has broken the dominance of Real Madrid and Barcelona twice.

Outstanding achievement considering no one else has broken the dominance twice in the last 35 years.

:lol: FFS

He's never managed a European club that had a hope in hell of winning a league title ffs :lol:

Athletic Bilbao and Valencia are similar clubs Rafa Benitez won 2 titles and a European trophy with that level of club.

Bielsa also managed them in the period from 2011-2013, i.e. when one of the best teams of all time was in La Liga. Rafa would not have won the league with Valencia in those years

I think you should have a look at the lineups of Real Madrid and Barca when Rafa was at Valencia.

Rafa won the league with 70 something points. Barca and Real were consistently in the 90s in 2011-13

Only 1 manager in the last 35 years has broken the dominance of Real Madrid and Barcelona twice.

Outstanding achievement considering no one else has broken the dominance twice in the last 35 years.

That was when Barca were a mess.

A mess?

Puyol, Edgar Davids, Xaxi, Iniesta, Overmars, Ronaldinho, Kluivert :drool:

A mess?

Man United 2013-14.

De Gea, Evra, Vidic, Giggs, Van Persie, Rooney, Di Maria, Falcao.

We were a mess. What's your point?

A mess?

They got like 60s/low 70s points in both the seasons Rafa won the league. A complete mess

A mess?

They got like 60s/low 70s points in both the seasons Rafa won the league. A complete mess

If you’re giving titles out just for high points totals then you should give Rafa 2 Premier League titles instead for getting 86 points at Liverpool(Losing only 1 game all season) and 82 points at Chelsea.

A mess?

If you’re giving titles out just for high points totals then you should give Rafa 2 Premier League titles instead for getting 86 points at Liverpool(Losing only 1 game all season) and 82 points at Chelsea.

I'm not giving titles out just for high points totals though :lol: Just saying Barcelona getting well below 2 points on average per game constitutes a mess