The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Fantastic, well done Harrogate. Rooting for them and looking forward to paying a visit next season either way; had hoped to get there before this campaign was out but obvs couldn't.

York still losing. Paid £7 to watch; camera at pitch level whilt it's maroon and white shirts Vs. red and white shirts. Plus the co-comm is the local Altrincham radio commentator.

Annoying thing is, York got the advantage by virtue of finishing higher up the table and getting a bye to the play-off semi. But Altrincham have played another game already and look so much sharper. Advantage has been lost cos of the massive break.

Only three players under contract by August and the ne stadium to move into. Gonna be a right fucking job making a fist of promotion again next season. Sixth tier again, man. Christ.

York lost.

Aye, pretty sure their average is around the fourth tier; certainly shouldn't be where they are. Were in the League 2 play-offs only six years ago.

Ah well, suppose I can root for Gateshead now.

York, man. Greatest city on earth not to have a decent football team.

Interesting this, what other big-ish European cities don't have a decent football club?

Was going to say Durham but it's quite a bit smaller than York

York, man. Greatest city on earth not to have a decent football team.

Interesting this, what other big-ish European cities don't have a decent football club?

Sunderl....naa...not a city  :lol:

York is always my go to on FM when doing a lower league journey.

Yup.

Fair few places down south that are largish places - Gloucester, Guildford, Basingstoke, Rugby, Poole, Canterbury. Lancaster in the NW too although I guess Fylde is now nearby.

Bristol clubs should be challenging for PL status

I reckon City will get a lot nearer under Hughton. They seem to hover mid-table.

Aye, they’re always on the fringes then fade. Not a football city by any stretch though.

Guest Howaythetoon

Bristol clubs should be challenging for PL status

I reckon City will get a lot nearer under Hughton. They seem to hover mid-table.

Wow he’s there? I love Bristol as a City, might have just found myself a second (outside of Gateshead) team for root for!