The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Glad Watford are down, the way they've continually changed managers since they got promoted has been insane, and this would always have happened.

Shot themselves in the foot sacking Pearson as much as I hate the bloke.

Glad Watford are down, the way they've continually changed managers since they got promoted has been insane, and this would always have happened.

Shot themselves in the foot sacking Pearson as much as I hate the bloke.

Not convinced Pearson would have kept them up either

Leicester are such a waste. I thought they were the better side today, but they miss chances, Vardy never involved, and make silly errors at the back. Should have won today and against Bournemouth, imo. Should have made top four, frankly.

Bournemouth and Watford will need to have massive clearouts this summer.

That VAR goal Sheffield Utd should have scored was the difference. That extra point kept them up. Of course if Villa had lost that game future matches may have played out differently but it'll still make Bournemouth feel aggrieved

Lawsuit incoming I reckon.

Happy with Watford down at least. Would take Sarr and Hughes.

Really feel for Bournemouth.

I do but in the same way as Brentford. They had it in their hands but blew it. They didn't turn up in the games before today enough.

They lost 1-4 to us. That's not impressive.

Good for the competitiveness of the PL that West Ham and Villa stays up. People always complain that the "league is shit this year" (swear I read this at least once every year :lol: ), well next year with big clubs like WBA and Leeds back up, and with big clubs like West Ham and Villa staying up at the expense of smaller clubs like Watford and Bournemouth the likelihood of a tougher league next season is vastly higher.