The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Cardiff losing yesterday was terrible for Liverpool, they could really have done with Brighton needing a result on the final day. They probably won’t as Cardiff aren’t likely to win at Old Trafford even if they beat Palace next week.

Really would like Liverpool to win it. Don’t get the whole “Their fans will be unbearable, they’re wankers” argument. Every fanbase is mostly made up of cunts on the whole at the end of the day really, ours included. :lol:

Guest neesy111

Cardiff losing yesterday was terrible for Liverpool, they could really have done with Brighton needing a result on the final day. They probably won’t as Cardiff aren’t likely to win at Old Trafford even if they beat Palace next week.

Really would like Liverpool to win it. Don’t get the whole “Their fans will be unbearable, they’re w*****s” argument. Every fanbase is mostly made up of c***s on the whole at the end of the day really, ours included. :lol:

Completely agree with last paragraph, most Liverpool fans I know are very complementary about NUFC unlike most other clubs.

I don't think the fans will be unbearable, but I think the media swooning could be. Not that I am really arsed either way who wins the league, but obviously I want newcastle to win.

Technology :clap:

I’m horribly biased, but it feels like Liverpool are getting far more generous reffing than Man City this year. It’s only when technology gets involved that it evens out.

No idea if that’s actually the case, but it reinforces my bias, so i’m going with it :lol:.

Guest chopey

This is going to hurt Liverpool so bad to have that many points and not win it.

Shame.

Man U have never finished a Premier League season with more than 92 points......................Liverpool have 91 with two games to play  :whistle:

I don't think the fans will be unbearable, but I think the media swooning could be. Not that I am really arsed either way who wins the league, but obviously I want newcastle to win.

That and their fans still have the ‘god given’ thing for the title. Anyone growing up in the 80’s, Liverpool and the their glory hunters were like Manure under Ferguson although they didn’t have an absolute cunt as a manager (Sourness excepted)

Guest neesy111

Getting bored of Neville making excuses for his favourites

Its all the forrins’ fault

He's very two faced Neville.