The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Krul for the second goal :lol:

His positioning is horrific.

Staying up with Krul in goal and Hanley in defence is something

Krul made some great saves in the game today

But they are all pointless if you have positioning like his for the second goal.

But they are all pointless if you have positioning like his for the second goal.

That positioning isn't that bad when there's some context to it. He's in a good position for where the danger is and then the ball unexpectedly boggles back out to Yarmolenko and there's no time to react

All the talk about why man u are rubbish seems to dance around that the players just aren't that good. It's bloated, unbalanced and even the players with talent don't fit well in it. Not to absolve ogs of any responsibility but it's such a meh team.

That positioning isn't that bad when there's some context to it. He's in a good position for where the danger is and then the ball unexpectedly boggles back out to Yarmolenko and there's no time to react

Opinions i guess, looked a bit poor for me, went into the middle of the net

Abraham's second last week was aswell.

All the talk about why man u are rubbish seems to dance around that the players just aren't that good. It's bloated, unbalanced and even the players with talent don't fit well in it. Not to absolve ogs of any responsibility but it's such a meh team.

Both for me, nothing players and a nothing manager.

Love it.