The other games today 2019/20

Greg

He had a knee injury for that season.

Letting him play for a wanker like Pulis was undoubtedly a poor decision, maybe too much confidence in a fellow professional.

Regardless Wenger was always a fan of Gnabry and ended up letting him go as it was the best thing for his career and because the player himself pushed for it.

I remember being astonished an Arsenal forward player with flair, who was not very big and powerful had been sent on loan to Pulis. Never expected him to feature there at all.

It was a terrible idea. I mean what could he have possibly learnt seeing the ball launched to the front man, and looking to feed off knock ons. Crazy stuff.

I remember being astonished an Arsenal forward player with flair, who was not very big and powerful had been sent on loan to Pulis. Never expected him to feature there at all.

It was a terrible idea. I mean what could he have possibly learnt seeing the ball launched to the front man, and looking to feed off knock ons. Crazy stuff.

Ben Arfa to Hull under Bruce levels of fuckwittery.

Spurs are in a funny place really, not a brilliant squad but with flashes of brilliance when they’re on it. And they didn’t attempt to buy their way to the next level.

No shame in that like, they’re still good.

They've got a brilliant squad but and a somewhat overrated coach.

Guest chopey

Spurs are in a funny place really, not a brilliant squad but with flashes of brilliance when they’re on it. And they didn’t attempt to buy their way to the next level.

Other way around for me

Other way around for me

I think both are slightly overrated TBH. No way their squad is brilliant.

I’m talking relative to the absolute top level mind, obviously they’re a good team.

Guest chopey

Liverpool man ... one full back assisting the other in a lovely move.

Looking forward to Manquillo and Dummett replicating that this weekend.

Nah, I prefer Dummett running at 30 mph across the pitch like a Buffalo  to hoof the ball up to level 7 for a throw in to the rapturous applause of his adoring public.

Couldn't see Spurs going for Rafa at all tbh

They would go for Rodgers I’d guess if they needed to.

Rafa with Spurs squad = they'd challenge to win the league with City and Liverpool. They'd have an incredibly solid back 3 or 4 and the proper quality on the pitch to execute his tactics and then you add in Kane as the striker. Filthy.

Couldn't see Spurs going for Rafa at all tbh

They would go for Rodgers I’d guess if they needed to.

Rafa with Spurs squad = they'd challenge to win the league with City and Liverpool. They'd have an incredibly solid back 3 or 4 and the proper quality on the pitch to execute his tactics and then you add in Kane as the striker. Filthy.

They wouldn't like