The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Norwich remind me of the Jokanovic/Fulham approach to coming up = total disregard for defending :laugh:

They’ve already conceded 20 goals this season.

No chance Norwich get 10th like Rafa Benitez did with his approach with a promoted side.

Rafa should have took the Norwich/Fulham approach with a promoted side apparently.

Norwich remind me of the Jokanovic/Fulham approach to coming up they’ve got a total disregard for defending :laugh:

They’ve already conceded 18 goals so far this season.

Aston Villa have had 9 shots on target against them and it’s only half time.

What about Brighton?

Norwich remind me of the Jokanovic/Fulham approach to coming up they’ve got a total disregard for defending :laugh:

They’ve already conceded 18 goals so far this season.

Aston Villa have had 9 shots on target against them and it’s only half time.

I thought Villa were the new Fulham according to you? ???

Literally everyone else in the league is good. Because we needed a f***ing yes man.

Premier League clubs have finally realised that hiring pfms as managers is not in their clubs best interest anymore except for Newcastle even Championship clubs are looking to hire more progressive and forward thinking managers. A few years ago the likes of Pulis, Hughes and Pardew would be back in another job fairly quickly, but fewer clubs are panicking and turning to these type of managers now.

We are so going down.

Good.

Deserved.

Absolutely. Every single other team has shown flashes, aside from maybe Watford, but they have shown what they have in previous seasons.

We are a completely nothing team under Bruce. Just a sitting duck.