The other games today 2019/20

Greg

That dive, fuck me. Took another step and then hoyed it.

It's Liverpool, even if the player dives, their history and glorious legacy means they deserve every reffing break they get.

Is Zaha actually that good? Not sure anymore.

All this talk of him going to a top 4 club. Not sure.

We had a discussion a while ago when I said I actively hate him. He certainly thinks he's that good, but spends most of his time looking for a chance to fall, gesticulating at his teammates/officals/anyone who dares make contact with him and it always has to be the Zaha show. He hasn't grown out of any of it and won't grow as a player until he does.

Christ, Lloris' injury looked very painful. :scared:

Just seen Michael Owen's tweet via the story on BBC. :lol: Slagging him off for the error before making a comment on the injury. So needless.

I did exactly the same and i never been in so much pain, and I've done my ACL twice, it hurt far more than either of those.

I found everything in recovery hurt like a fucker with a dislocated elbow, the smallest thing hurt like hell, and the initial rehab.....never want to do the again  :anguish:

Anyone know why Ayoze was kicking off so much?

Perez apparently celebrated in his face for the equaliser, didn’t enjoy it being returned after the winner from Milner.

After Mane had a nice 95th min dive. Robertson is a classic wanna be hard man. Brilliant talent but he’s punchable.

Anyone know why Ayoze was kicking off so much?

Perez apparently celebrated in his face for the equaliser, didn’t enjoy it being returned after the winner from Milner.

After Mane had a nice 95th min dive. Robertson is a classic wanna be hard man. Brilliant talent but he’s punchable.

I mean had Robertson only celebrated I'd be fine with that. But he actually left a little elbow for Perez when he was walking off the pitch. Wasn't much in it terms of force, but clearly a douchebag move from Robertson.

Why shouldn't a free-kick taker be able to place the ball further back if he wants to from the point the foul took place for a free-kick? If it's too close to get the ball up then down, why should the attacking team be penalised? As long as it's in the same line from goal to goal, the free-kick taker should be able to move the ball back as far as I'm concerned.

Just seeing the Ward-Prowse one there and Alan Smith talking about how he was maybe trying to place the ball a bit further back when the ref wasn't looking made me think that should be acceptable anyway.