The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Thiago is head and shoulders out there.

Can't really remember the circumstances of it but Barca letting him go is up there with as bad as any of the transfer decisions they've made in the last 10 years

Was it not just not having enough game time? Village Idiot[/member]?

Bayern Munich would be my pick to win the Champions League this season, they have improved a lot since sacking Kovac.

There is a strong possibility that there will be no English teams in the quarter finals of the Champions League.

Guest godzilla

Sunderland’s games always have loads of stoppage time. They are always the last to flash up as FT on the live scores.

They have just scored a 97th minute equaliser.

Get beat at the weekend and probs the playoffs. We all know what happens then

That Davies ever played LB before this season? Looks class. Ridiculous pace.

He usually plays on the wing, but can play LWB.

He was the most expensive player to be sold by an MLS club, that was until we bought Almirón a few days later.

When Canada beat the USA last year, he ran the USA ragged, by far the best player on the pitch.

Jonathan David for Canada also looks like he could be a decent player, a little raw at the moment, but still young. Apparently a few Premier League clubs have been looking at him, including us.

Sunderland’s games always have loads of stoppage time. They are always the last to flash up as FT on the live scores.

They have just scored a 97th minute equaliser.

Get beat at the weekend and probs the playoffs. We all know what happens then

If they get beat at the weekend, they could end up outside of the play offs if other results go against them, although it would require a 7 goal swing in goal difference.

If they win I think they might go up automatically, if not then I’d say they would probably win the play offs.