The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Tom Davies is a good player IMO

Don't be fooled, he's barely developed as a player since he first played for us. Happy for him to prove me wrong in future obviously.

Thought we played well today, shit game I know but previously we would have just crumbled and lost and ultimately had 2 or 3 great chances to win, which is an area we desperately need to work on. Really good organisation at the back though. Granted Liverpool clearly weren't at their best.

Tom Davies is a good player IMO

Don't be fooled, he's barely developed as a player since he first played for us. Happy for him to prove me wrong in future obviously.

Thought we played well today, shit game I know but previously we would have just crumbled and lost and ultimately had 2 or 3 great chances to win, which is an area we desperately need to work on. Really good organisation at the back though. Granted Liverpool clearly weren't at their best.

:thup:

Guest neesy111

Could we bring Merino back when we’re rich? Sort of like Matic with Chelsea or Pogba with Man U?

No, he was homesick when away from Spain.

Did anything actually happen to Guendozi for punching Maupay in the guts at the end of the Arsenal game? Any retrospective action, delayed red cards or video looked at? ???