Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

They don't sound delusional either, some of the owners would demand Europe in the first year  :lol: The fact they are apparently aiming for CL in 3-5 years tells me they are not only ambitious but understand it will take time for that sort of team to be built.

They don't sound delusional either, some of the owners would demand Europe in the first year  :lol: The fact they are apparently aiming for CL in 3-5 years tells me they are not only ambitious but understand it will take time for that sort of team to be built.

We don't even know where its come from man. :lol:

Don't take my comments at face value Gimp man :lol: I'm just saying ASSUMING it's true that's what i can take away from it.

Not that it will happen or we will even be taken over. :lol: Because i'm not particularly convinced any this will actually happen still tbh.

:lol:

Gallowgate, you know that when Firms sign commitments of that nature it takes quite a long time to get everything in order from a planning perspective to eventually shell out money. You don’t just sign up major infrastructure and development deals and just wire in a billion here and there. Usually you sign these up and pay via draw schedule by way of being in full control of the project budget once the many months / and or year(s) of planning are ready. And when you do eventually spend the money it’s in increments up until the final contractual amount. Often draws are done monthly or quarterly based on the liquidity of the Group performing the development on the ground. 

Yeah very much longterm I have no idea if they actually deliver on these though :hmm:

Seems very similar to the Telangana agreement in 2017.

Do they deliver on these agreements is what I’d like to know then we would have a clearer idea if the agreement with us actually means something might happen.

Or are they just public PR stunts.

Midhat Kidwai is always pictured signing these big public investment agreements but is it just show as they are only mou agreements.

You sound absolutely ridiculous.

Guest firetotheworks

They're an aggregator for rumours and they've sourced where the rumour's from in the tweet, man.

This is the form of declaration the club and SKBZAN would have to sign and the the club would have to submit to the PL to get the old fit and proper business rolling.

AGb0jON.jpeg

vMmcQVq.jpeg

Z2itTU3.jpeg

I appear to be falling down a rabbit hole in the absence of actual information.

Help iz

Don't take my comments at face value Gimp man :lol: I'm just saying ASSUMING it's true that's what i can take away from it.

Not that it will happen or we will even be taken over. :lol: Because i'm not particularly convinced any this will actually happen still tbh.

Aye no worries, its just tense at the moment with hyper rumours around NUFC . Anyone could post anything and its lapped up and spewed out across multiple social media platforms as fact.

Gallowgate, you know that when Firms sign commitments of that nature it takes quite a long time to get everything in order from a planning perspective to eventually shell out money. You don’t just sign up major infrastructure and development deals and just wire in a billion here and there. Usually you sign these up and pay via draw schedule by way of being in full control of the project budget once the many months / and or year(s) of planning are ready. And when you do eventually spend the money it’s in increments up until the final contractual amount. Often draws are done monthly or quarterly based on the liquidity of the Group performing the development on the ground. 

Yeah very much longterm I have no idea if they actually deliver on these though :hmm:

Do they deliver on these agreements is what I’d like to know then we would have a clearer idea if the agreement with us actually means something might happen.

Midhat Kidwai is always pictured signing these big public investment agreements but is it just show as they are only mou agreements.

He’s getting as bad as Ryder and co at trying to come up with something that probably isn’t there

Aye no worries, its just tense at the moment with hyper rumours around NUFC . Anyone could post anything and its lapped up and spewed out across multiple social media platforms as fact.

Fair enough, i understand i should honestly be more careful when i respond to stuff like that considering everything tbh. :lol:

Err you haven’t read up on the guy they did the Indonesian deal with :laugh:

What I won’t be doing is questioning the legitimacy of the Indonesian deal on Twitter.

As the guy they did that deal with put a hit on a judge that previously convicted him to prison along with many other horrific things

Can’t wait till we actually find out if they’re the real deal or just bluffers.

Fair enough, i understand i should honestly be more careful when i respond to stuff like that considering everything tbh. :lol:

Im just worried i'll get sucked in, ive already ran one bath.

Err you haven’t read up on the guy they did the Indonesian deal with :laugh:

What I won’t be doing is questioning the legitimacy of the Indonesian deal on Twitter.

As the guy they did that deal with put a hit on a judge that previously convicted him to prison along with many other horrific things

Can’t wait till we actually find out if they’re the real deal or just bluffers.

Indonesian Mou's can always be fraught.

160224114511_jose_mourinho_640x360_reuters_nocredit.jpg