Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Guest godzilla

And yeah, anyone quoting the link, modify it before it does make it to the loons.

Am I missing omething here, how does the link to the India waters relate to us or is it just to show he is the real deal with him being the Managing Director?

And yeah, anyone quoting the link, modify it before it does make it to the loons.

Am I missing omething here, how does the link to the India waters relate to us or is it just to show he is the real deal with him being the Managing Director?

Think he’s showing that’s where the number is from

?

Not into emoji lingo what does that inicate

Whatever it means, it probably doesn’t mean post this on an Internet forum along with my phone number :lol:

Guest godzilla

Think he’s showing that’s where the number is from

O0

Guest reefatoon

Well the last thing he said to me was “maybe we meet very soon ?

Is that an implication?

Sounds more like a threat you stalky bastard ya.

Guest godzilla

?

Not into emoji lingo what does that inicate

Whatever it means, it probably doesn’t mean post this on an Internet forum along with my phone number :lol:

;D ;D

Phone number at the bottom

Is that an implication?

Sounds more like a threat you stalky bastard ya.

Either that or he wants to bum you.

Is that an implication?

Sounds more like a threat you stalky b****** ya.

Either that or he wants to bum you.

While the Sheikh watches on.. ?‍♀️

Guest godzilla

I would imagine it's probably the office number or the poor twat is going to get an avalanche of geordies ringing him if it get's out

I would imagine it's probably the office number or the poor twat is going to get an avalanche of geordies ringing him if it get's out

Yep. Not ideal!

Guest reefatoon

Why would people want to ring him  :lol: Find it really bizarre. This thread is turning people into crazies.