Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

This whole set up looks as amateurish as fuck btw.

Imagine replying to people on whatsapp FFS. Complete unprofessional muppets.

If this falls through these chancers could've completely fucked us.

What a f***ing mess.

As per

Yep and still gullable Cunts like godzilla[/member] fooled by it

Great example of a someone acting like a colossal dip shit mistaking 9/11 trutherism for realism. Subscribing to every absurd Ashley conspiracy is wildly different than healthy skepticism in this takeover happening. Who knows how serious Ashley is about selling, but I am a bit doubtful that he would continually concoct this horse shit, when he was happy enough to just fuck off without contacting Shearer about a contract.

Whether you are right or not, you still come across as an utter tool, who at the very best outcome for you, stumbled like a bumbling halfwit on the truth, rather than having a finger on the pulse of reality. I think godzilla is probably a bit too optimistic, and represents the other side of the spectrum. But in my dealings, I would much rather deal with a blind optimist than a fucking hipster pessimist.

New low this like, wtf is going on.

Get it in your head man there's no Takeover you thick Cunt

I would hope that, on reflection, you might think this comment rather an unpleasant one. I have disagreed with most of your comments and this surpasses them all. I will not stoop to your levels of insults, but please, give it a break?

Guest chopey

:lol: Lock the fucking thread again ffs.

:thup:

Probably agree with this now.....................perhaps open another thread titled "A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum" for all the ITK's and crackers Twitter rumours.

:lol: Lock the fucking thread again ffs.

Instead of locking the thread, why don’t we just make it private. Those of us who have been level headed in our opinions of the takeover can view it, those of us who keep jumping from ‘It’s happening’ to ‘It’s not happening’ every other minute can not have access to it.

This whole set up looks as amateurish as fuck btw.

Imagine replying to people on whatsapp FFS. Complete unprofessional muppets.

If this falls through these chancers could've completely fucked us.

Totally disagree with this.

Gandhi said it best when he said, "If you can't handle this thread at it's worst, you don't deserve it at it's best".

Take note all those turncoat's wanting it closed.