Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Gandhi said it best when he said, "If you can't handle this thread at it's worst, you don't deserve it at it's best".

Take note all those turncoat's wanting it closed.

Gandhi was assassinated, take note.

New low this like, wtf is going on.

Get it in your head man there's no Takeover you thick c***

Bit much this, like.

Ten to 8. :lol:

:lol: I can be a bit grumpy before I've had my morning coffee like

Gandhi said it best when he said, "If you can't handle this thread at it's worst, you don't deserve it at it's best".

Take note all those turncoat's wanting it closed.

wel sed hun xoxoxo

Guest godzilla

What a f***ing mess.

As per

Yep and still gullable c***s like godzilla[/member] fooled by it

Great example of a someone acting like a colossal dip s*** mistaking 9/11 trutherism for realism. Subscribing to every absurd Ashley conspiracy is wildly different than healthy skepticism in this takeover happening. Who knows how serious Ashley is about selling, but I am a bit doubtful that he would continually concoct this horse s***, when he was happy enough to just f*** off without contacting Shearer about a contract.

Whether you are right or not, you still come across as an utter tool, who at the very best outcome for you, stumbled like a bumbling halfwit on the truth, rather than having a finger on the pulse of reality. I think godzilla is probably a bit too optimistic, and represents the other side of the spectrum. But in my dealings, I would much rather deal with a blind optimist than a f***ing hipster pessimist.

Wouldn't argue just think this is different to the other bids and agree entirely about all the Ashley conspiracy also. Yesterday however, with Odin admitting that he just randomly communicated with him (I genuinely and wrongly thought that Odin maybe through his profession was the reason he had replied back) has given me a little something to mull about as it's certainly not very professional. Reminds me of 'the Don' which we all think is as sad as f***. We will know either way within the next couple of weeks. I'm still very optimistic though I have to say and think it will happen.

Get it in your head man there's no Takeover you thick Cunt

Bit much this, like.

:lol:

Imagine waking up with such venom in your heart man. Lord have mercy!

:lol: Lock the fucking thread again ffs.

:thup:

Probably agree with this now.....................perhaps open another thread titled "A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum" for all the ITK's and crackers Twitter rumours.

I was just thinking this after reading this thread. Maybe a diversion thread, like when marge makes a fake cake for homer so he doesn't spoil the real birthday cake. Stick the dafties in there where they can argue and swear at each other all day. Ban them from entering the grown up thread for a while.

Get it in your head man there's no Takeover you thick c***

Bit much this, like.

:lol: I can be a bit grumpy before I've had my morning coffee like

Er nerr, derrnt even talk to Beckeh till she's had her first coffee hahahaha she'll bite yer head off

Just a reminder that the rules regarding abuse etc still apply regardless of high tensions. If you're having to call a fellow fan a cunt for daring to be optimistic then Mike Ashley wins again...

"Every time he mentioned Newcastle, he was very optimistic about the possibilities but it's still got to happen for them with the developments in the club and everything. He didn't say what was happening or what wasn't happening; he just mentioned something may come up and he hopes it will for the better of the club."

Rafa knows about the takeover.  :snod:

"Every time he mentioned Newcastle, he was very optimistic about the possibilities but it's still got to happen for them with the developments in the club and everything. He didn't say what was happening or what wasn't happening; he just mentioned something may come up and he hopes it will for the better of the club."

Rafa knows about the takeover.  :snod:

Arghhh hope again.

When can people usually renew their season tickets? Sure it’s normally been announced by now but the club still don’t know when the date will be.