Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Find it a bit weird that this Midhat fella is texting back randoms who text him like.

I imagine Odin may have some credibility in the work he does so might not think of him as your typical johhny public. I'm just assuming this mind as no sure what Odin really does.

I’m a project manager for an international advertising agency. But I also recruit when I’m contacted by any of the clients I’ve kept on over the years.

Does Midhat know you though?

wish this shit would just be over. Ok Mike you and the fat headed cunt Bishop got us all we all fell for it now just tell the truth and put us all out of our misery so we can forget about fucking football forever

Private Frazer we're doomed.jpg-5642.jpg

Just messaged Midhat as a Nigerian businessman looking to transfer some money and invest in the club alongside him and his people. Awaiting his bank details.

:lol: :lol:

Find it a bit weird that this Midhat fella is texting back randoms who text him like.

I imagine Odin may have some credibility in the work he does so might not think of him as your typical johhny public. I'm just assuming this mind as no sure what Odin really does.

I’m a project manager for an international advertising agency. But I also recruit when I’m contacted by any of the clients I’ve kept on over the years.

He does now ?

But no, I could have been anyone texting him.

I just sent him a long message and got it across to him that we know MA can be difficult to deal with and that we would very much prefer Rafa to stay over any other potential managers coming in.

And basically wishing him the best of luck if the deal happens. I was fairly courteous.

He does now :lol:

But no, I could have been anyone texting him.

I just sent him a long message and got it across to him that we know MA can be difficult to deal with and that we would very much prefer Rafa to stay over any other potential managers coming in.

And basically wishing him the best of luck if the deal happens. I was fairly courteous.

Good lad :thup:

Try convince him Mourinho is a nonce and Wenger used to pimp females out from a hut in France.

Only joking haha.

Have actually had a little back and forth with him. He didn’t exactly spill the beans but I’m far more confident now. That’s all I’m saying!

can u be a at least a little cryptic and give us mere mortals somthing to think about :drool:

Odin you haven’t been on twitter saying you have contacted them have you as someone is on there saying they have?

Theres quite a few now stating the same :lol: he'll be having second thoughts now.

You posted a link on here to his phone number?

Seriously? :lol:

All you have to do it google Bin Zayed Group and that article is on the 1st or 2nd page so it’s hardly a security breach ?

You posted a link on here to his phone number?

Seriously? :lol:

All you have to do it google Bin Zayed Group and that article is on the 1st or 2nd page so it’s hardly a security breach ?

Yeah and the guy doesn’t have to respond.

I have to say, if I was a legitimate second in command in an organisation trying to buy a Premier League club I wouldn’t be replying to randoms texting me out of the blue and I’d have probably changed my phone number.