464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Where's Odin[/member]? Going on like it was a done deal  :lol:

Going to look very foolish when big mike is still at the wheel come August

Shut up man

:lol: truth hurts ey. I know I know

You can't go on like that spouting bollocks for weeks on end and then when it turns out to be total s*** not expect to be called out on it

If the takeover doesn’t happen you may have a point. You can’t go ‘calling someone out’ because you’ve decided it’s not happening in your wee head ya mad man

Ha ha fair one. I will come back in 11 days then

Shut up man

You can't go on like that spouting bollocks for weeks on end and then when it turns out to be total s*** not expect to be called out on it

If the takeover doesn’t happen you may have a point. You can’t go ‘calling someone out’ because you’ve decided it’s not happening in your wee head ya mad man

Or just don’t come back

CDM is overly excited about it all and is trying desperately to convince himself that he isn't.

He'll be the most disappointed of us all if it doesn't go through. No matter how much he then claims he knew it was never going to happen.

CDM get a grip and learn to handle your emotions better. You're a mess sir.

You got me  :lol:

Shut up man

Nah, you won't.  You'll come back in about half an hour posting THE SAME SHIT YOU'VE BEEN POSTING FOR WEEKS.

I dunno what it is about these fucknuts like CDM, Gallowgate End, tubes (or whatever he's posting under now), you've said your piece, we get it, we understand your point of view, now shut the fuck up and stop posting the same mindless shite every five minutes.

Shut up man

Nah, you won't.  You'll come back in about half an hour posting THE SAME SHIT YOU'VE BEEN POSTING FOR WEEKS.

I dunno what it is about these fucknuts like CDM, Gallowgate End, tubes (or whatever he's posting under now), you've said your piece, we get it, we understand your point of view, now shut the fuck up and stop posting the same mindless shite every five minutes.

Are the group of posters like you that post that they’re absolutely convinced every 5 minutes even to the extent of making out their ITK any less annoying?

None of us have a clue if it will happen or not.

We can only base our opinion on small assumptions which is why we shouldn’t be sure either way.

I’m fine with listening to different opinion on it though after all it is a forum the ITK stuff is a bit tedious but each to their own the place is a forum after all.

I certainly won’t be telling anyone to shutup I haven’t got the right to tell anyone to shutup on a forum.

“I know Mike Ashley, and he cares for the exposure that Newcastle gives sports direct, even if fans say he doesn’t. He runs them in a structured way. He’s not there to pile hundreds of millions into the club he here to milk them to maximise sports direct profits. He’ll only sell to someone who’ll pay over the odds and allow him to keep using the club post sale indefinitely for sports direct best interests.”

Tibet's part of China, so is Taiwan, deal with it you dirty white ghost.

The Chinese province, Hong Kong likes this.

:thup:

Actually, this is the wrong way round. China is part of Taiwan.

Are the group of posters like you that post that they’re absolutely convinced every 5 minutes even to the extent of making out their ITK any less annoying?

Who are these people? I've kind of half ignored this thread since the first rumours first came out as I don't think it will happen anyway, but from what I've read there's nobody that goes on about how it's definitely going to happen. There's someone that are sure something's being worked on based on alleged contacts being ITK, but nobody is claiming they know it's going to happen in the same way some say it is definitely not happening.

Feel free to prove me wrong though.

Hey look, it's Sky employee and Toon superfan Pete Graves mate. He's a top guy IIRC.

I know Wise is a cunt, but I'm not going to knock Graves if he had an existing friendship with Wise pre his involvement with NUFC.

He shouldn't have to end his friendship with someone because Newcastle fans don't like them.