Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Obviously tea made in the following order (not loose leaf or teapot instructions obviously):

* Teabag in cup

* Add hot water

* Stir to strength

* Remove teabag

* Add milk to a "He-Man" type colour (or charver lass makeup)

* Add sugar if that is your thing

* Drink

* Dunk biscuits

Drink before a dunk ?

Absolutely! To ensure the taste is to your liking before you settle down and enjoy your dunk experience.

Good temperature test as well.

Guest chopey

It's a proper addiction to keep returning to this thread, KNOWING it'll be about biscuits and not the breaking news we're all waiting for :(

I think it might be worth voting for a biscuit of choice to chuck at Ashley once this latest takeover goes tits up, I imagine those ginger snaps will be right little hard bastards

Guest firetotheworks

In the history of N-O I've never really been one for locking threads until now.

Thread is becoming comedy gold, there's fuck all else going on.

Lighten up :)

Comedy gold. :lol: I wouldn't even give it the wooden spoon. The cringe is off the charts.

Comedy gold. :lol: I wouldn't even give it the wooden spoon. The cringe is off the charts.

:lol:

It's like when Stewart Lee spends 20 minutes doing deliberately unfunny material.

Yes indeed, this has just become a real "classic thread" (to everyone except those who have no humour) as the recent biscuits/chocolate/marmite posts have totally clearly demonstrated the absolute contempt we (most of us) have for the way Ashley and the Club treat us with their arrogant "no comment at all" behaviour.

The recent posts give them the treatment they deserve, you could say that we are "taking the biscuit" out of them !!

Absolute unadulterated fully blown AIDS. Hundreds of pages of people thinking there is a takeover to now realising there isn't so trying to make light of it talking about biscuits  :idiot2:

AIDS is curable now though.

Absolute unadulterated fully blown AIDS. Hundreds of pages of people thinking there is a takeover to now realising there isn't so trying to make light of it talking about biscuits  :idiot2:

A soggy biscuit man if ever i saw one.