Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Maybe helicopter is awaiting someone at Heathrow to take to Ashley's house if Charnley is there (I'm not talking takeover either maybe possibly potential manager)

Aww. And his wife cooks up a nice Sunday roast for the happy group.

Yes I can imagine that's how they do business. Not just sending a powerpoint and a contract offer to the first idiot available and telling them to report to training tomorrow.

Guest chopey

Ok, I hope he gets in the helicopter, it makes a sharp turn, he forgot to buckle in, and falls out.

The fat cunt will be big enough to have his own radar dot until he hits the ground.

He would probably survive and sue the seat belt company for £20 million

The flight tracking is the most tedious, pathetic s*** imaginable.

You can talk, Raptors fans were doing it the other day, heck they followed a car.

The KawhiWatch was so cringe and nuts, CP24 was covering it like it was OJ on the run. :lol:

Guest godzilla

Maybe helicopter is awaiting someone at Heathrow to take to Ashley's house if Charnley is there (I'm not talking takeover either maybe possibly potential manager)

Aww. And his wife cooks up a nice Sunday roast for the happy group.

Yes I can imagine that's how they do business. Not just sending a powerpoint and a contract offer to the first idiot available and telling them to report to training tomorrow.

:lol:

Looks like another day hearing fuck all. Embarrassing, pathetic excuse for a football club

If we assume the BZG offer is genuine, you would have to assume there will come a point where that offer would be withdrawn assuming Ashley doesn't squash it first. The squad has lost a manager and one of it's leading players in the last couple of weeks and there are no signs of replacements. Every week that goes by means less chance of strengthening a squad, and increases the chances of relegation next season. How attractive is the club going to be in a couple of weeks time if the takeover hasn't gone through?

:lol: Please stop hoping the helicopter crashes, people.

Agreed.  There are loads of ways to die through long painful torturous deaths.

The only way that helicopter would crash tonight was if he was to sign the club over to BZG tomorrow because thats how shit goes for us. If it doesn`t it isn`t happening tomorrow.

Bzg are beginning to piss me off 6 days they’ve apparently been sitting on a pre-written statement. Just release the fucker

Obviously waiting/hoping for something.

- correspondence from the club and Ashley

- premier league clearance

- a nod a pay off from Ashley for the fakeover

God knows, one god, all gods or no God.

Positive me: Aye, sounds like they are waiting on something to happen and to be able to give further info rather than just a statement with little else in it.

Negative me: We're being played, everything is bad.

I think if anything is going to happen it will be by end of this week either appointing a manager or selling as you wouldn't think they can afford to go on another week really.

I'm expecting a shit manager announced this week and pitiful funds made available.

Guest godzilla

Bzg are beginning to p*ss me off 6 days they’ve apparently been sitting on a pre-written statement. Just release the f***er

Think they will probably issue a statement (if they are) during our working week (i.e. Monday - Friday)

Guest chopey

Bzg are beginning to p*ss me off 6 days they’ve apparently been sitting on a pre-written statement. Just release the f***er

Think they will probably issue a statement (if they are) during our working week (i.e. Monday - Friday)

However in that part of the world Fridays are Sundays and Saturdays are Tuesdays and nobody can eat before sunrise unless its Monday but next Monday is a religious day so Thursday is out, Friday moves to Wednesday and statements can be written on Tuesdays but not read out till 3 days later which means Friday but thats like a Sunday over here. 

:lol: pure guesswork

I think if anything is going to happen it will be by end of this week either appointing a manager or selling as you wouldn't think they can afford to go on another week really.

I'm expecting a shit manager announced this week and pitiful funds made available.

Of course they can go on another week I mean it only took them 38 days to announce Rafa was leaving

They can go on until mid August like this they dpnt give a fuck

Quite the contrary, there will be "£100m available" to the new manager (head coach) but we'll lowball all our offers, refuse to be held at ransom and struggle to get deals over the line

Guest godzilla

:lol: pure guesswork

I know as is everyone at the moment

I'm expecting a s*** manager announced this week and pitiful funds made available.

Of course they can go on another week I mean it only took them 38 days to announce Rafa was leaving

They can go on until mid August like this they dpnt give a f***

Oh I get what kind of cunts they are, I just reckon they know they need to do bare minimum now

Quite the contrary, there will be "£100m available" to the new manager (head coach) but we'll lowball all our offers, refuse to be held at ransom and struggle to get deals over the line

I am amazed that pundits, papers and fans alike really don't get that and still don't take any notice of the last 12 years, it's irrelevant the amount of money we have. We will only pay what we price the player at, nearly 100% of the time under their value if the players cost more than £8m+

We won't pay the going rate for the wages of the better players, combine that with our skinflint low ball snail paced buying. We're pathetic.

It's passed the point of anything happening for me like. Too much of some source saying we should expect to hear something by the end of this week. Then another week and another week and...well, you get my point. They've had long enough to give us something, anything so in mind and my heart it's already dead in the water.

These snidy little sources give nothing, get regurgitated by everyone and anything desperate for a sliver of hope that will just never materialize.

At first I didn't believe it was all a work by ashley and his minions, and maybe it wasn't originally. I think he's seen how he can use it to string out desperate fans yet again though so he's running with it. Obviously not literally.

Want to be proved wrong but at this stage, especially with this "other buyers" absolute bollocks, I don't think its happening.

It's passed the point of anything happening for me like. Too much of some source saying we should expect to hear something by the end of this week. Then another week and another week and...well, you get my point. They've had long enough to give us something, anything so in mind and my heart it's already dead in the water.

These snidy little sources give nothing, get regurgitated by everyone and anything desperate for a sliver of hope that will just never materialize.

At first I didn't believe it was all a work by ashley and his minions, and maybe it wasn't originally. I think he's seen how he can use it to string out desperate fans yet again though so he's running with it. Obviously not literally.

Want to be proved wrong but at this stage, especially with this "other buyers" absolute bollocks, I don't think its happening.

I think the absolute latest is before flying out to China.