Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

What is it with Friday? I'm sure even before the airport watch and now the mate's a pilot info, there was already something supposed to happen on Friday. Can't remember which tweet or info that was from though.

Some guy on twitter has said something will happen on Friday. Apparently Staveley has booked out a hotel over the weekend, though there is still rooms available on the Friday night.

Oh shit it's come out ...when I'd finished with Vordermann me an Staveley have been getting close at local hotels....they did guarantee discretion an aal

Did anyone he ever claim to go to King's College? His Geocities says Boston College and Michigan State

They might of mixed it up with the managing director of the Bin Zayed group.

Midhat Kidwai claims to have went there and has a cockney accent.

Interview is on youtube :thup:

They have mixed him up with Sheikh Khalid bin Zayed Al Nahyan who went to kings college.

Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nahyan is supposedly our guy.. 2 totally different people.

Hm.

I guess Sheikh Khaled is like the Spoderman version of Sheikh Khalid?

The is this billionaire who is skint and will/wont end up buying us.

Khaled

http://i67.tinypic.com/wvodhv.png

Vs Khalid who has a rather evil looking eyebrow and most definitely will not be buying us.

http://i65.tinypic.com/1t33va.jpg

Khaled

Vs Khalid who has a rather evil looking eyebrow and most definitely will not be buying us.

Maybe he doesn’t always a sport name badge. Maybe he should.

Breaking news  :crazy2:

For fuck sake next we will be told this cunt isn't even human.  :lol:

It genuinely wouldn’t surprise me if he doesn’t actually exist

To be fair the whole debacle is like we are being bought by Keyser Söze.

Yes. Now that the confusion (on here at least) about which one he is has been sorted out, I for one feel more relaxed about things.

He seems a decent sort. I have no idea of his wealth but I assume he’s at least on a par with Mike Ashley. At least.

That’s enough to fund a rebuilding job.

I listened to his interview earlier. He knows well that he has to put an infrastructure in place to make anything successful.

And it wouldn’t surprise me if he employs an expert hierarchy to run things for him. (If it goes through)

Guest chopey

I would be so mad if everyone got me mixed up Chipey, that other white fat guy that lives near me.......... Racists

Yes. Now that the confusion (on here at least) about which one he is has been sorted out, I for one feel more relaxed about things.

He seems a decent sort. I have no idea of his wealth but I assume he’s at least on a par with Mike Ashley. At least.

That’s enough to fund a rebuilding job.

I listened to his interview earlier. He knows well that he has to put an infrastructure in place to make anything successful.

And it wouldn’t surprise me if he employs an expert hierarchy to run things for him. (If it goes through)

Link to interview please? First I have heard of this

I want to be sympathetic to sports journalists, particularly local ones. It can't be much fun having to file a dozen stories a day, each of which just further exposes your lack of inside knowledge about what is actually going on. I'm sure that Douglas, Ryder et al would probably rather not be churning out shite for clicks and doing some proper reporting.

That said, it has been amateur hour. The fact we still have this confusion over two blokes sharing similar names, something which I worked out after 30 minutes lazy Googling on Sunday night, is mental. What's worse is the presentation of their own fucking nonsense journalism as something revelatory. Absolute spenks :lol:

I want to be sympathetic to sports journalists, particularly local ones. It can't be much fun having to file a dozen stories a day, each of which just further exposes your lack of inside knowledge about what is actually going on. I'm sure that Douglas, Ryder et al would probably rather not be churning out shite for clicks and doing some proper reporting.

That said, it has been amateur hour. The fact we still have this confusion over two blokes sharing similar names, something which I worked out after 30 minutes lazy Googling on Sunday night, is mental. What's worse is the presentation of their own fucking nonsense journalism as something revelatory. Absolute spenks :lol:

You’d think that the sportsdesk that broke the revelation that Mikel Antia is not related to Vurnon Anita it’d be hot on this.

Khaled

The second guy is called Khalid bin Sultan bin Zayed Al Nahyan.

It isn't even confusing.

I worked that out straight away ffs  :lol:

Heard from reliable source that it’s not Sheikh Khaled of Abu Dhabi but DJ Khaled of the radio that’s looking to buy us. 

Famously fell in love with football after performing at the 2010 World Cup before then he was a massive falconry ultra.