Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Mike Ashley and Bishop are simply trying to play games with us.. Sports direct with the monochrome advert to try and wind fans up, then KBA Agency gets loads of s*** tossed at them and all of sudden sky sources saying Rafa is considering a deal in China.

Bishop is the Sky Sports source and I wouldn't be surprised if he was the source of the original S*n story.

Rafa is playing politics with them and they are trying to one up him.

:lol:

Mike Ashley and Bishop are simply trying to play games with us.. Sports direct with the monochrome advert to try and wind fans up, then KBA Agency gets loads of s*** tossed at them and all of sudden sky sources saying Rafa is considering a deal in China.

Bishop is the Sky Sports source and I wouldn't be surprised if he was the source of the original S*n story.

Sounds about right tbf

Mike Ashley and Bishop are simply trying to play games with us.. Sports direct with the monochrome advert to try and wind fans up, then KBA Agency gets loads of shit tossed at them and all of sudden sky sources saying Rafa is considering a deal in China.

Can you imagine the uproar if as we suspect this proves to be true. How can this utter cunt get away with purposefully laughing st people and pissing people off. If he was doing this with on the high street there would be a public enquiry and government investigation

Saying that the government investigation has already happened at his Victorian sweatshop and his way of laughing was to pull about 25 grand out of his pocket during a metal detector another way of him stocking his fingers up to people just like he did us outside the pizza shop

If SD started selling tin foil hats they'd be sold out in minutes, with some of our fans

Uh-uh, I'd go to JD Sports for mine, so would any true Geordie.

I'm sure he has his claws into JD too.

Im not saying they concocted a takeover to wind fans up and get Rafa to sign a contract ffs  ;D

They're either stringing potential buyers along with no intention of selling to fit their own agenda or its happening and we simply have to wait.. either way though they are trying to take the piss and I bet they are fucking loving it.

The only way to get rid of the FCB would be a prolonged spell 5-7 years in the championship. Money is all this fucker understands, once the premier league cash goes I reckon he will to. It will be tough on the fans but it’s a price we may well have to pay. Just my opinion of course.

Im not saying they concocted a takeover to wind fans up and get Rafa to sign a contract ffs  ;D

They're either stringing potential buyers along with no intention of selling to fit their own agenda or its happening and we simply have to wait.. either way though they are trying to take the p*ss and I bet they are f***ing loving it.

With what scenario would they not be taking the piss?

It’s like an ongoing therapy session this thread.. seriously chill the fuck out.

If KBA leaked that story to Sky Sports, why did they do it? If Mike is selling the club, he has zero interest in fucking Rafa over.

More likely it’s to put pressure on BZG to get the deal finalised, which they won’t rush as they won’t be making any mistakes like finding out Ashley still has merchandising rights to half of everything or some other bollocks like that.

It’s like an ongoing therapy session this thread.. seriously chill the fuck out.

If KBA leaked that story to Sky Sports, why did they do it? If Mike is selling the club, he has zero interest in fucking Rafa over.

More likely it’s to put pressure on BZG to get the deal finalised, which they won’t rush as they won’t be making any mistakes like finding out Ashley still has merchandising rights to half of everything or some other bollocks like that.

Why? Because Newcastle fans have a tendency to go into panic mode over the slightest thing  ;D and Mike Ashley and Co are known to be vindictive cunts.

Has Midhat been on the blower?

Guest covmag

Mike  :lol:

It’s like an ongoing therapy session this thread.. seriously chill the f*** out.

If KBA leaked that story to Sky Sports, why did they do it? If Mike is selling the club, he has zero interest in f***ing Rafa over.

Mike  :lol:

Aye :scared:

It’s like an ongoing therapy session this thread.. seriously chill the f*** out.

If KBA leaked that story to Sky Sports, why did they do it? If Mike is selling the club, he has zero interest in f***ing Rafa over.

Why? Because Newcastle fans have a tendency to go into panic mode over the slightest thing  ;D and Mike Ashley and Co are known to be vindictive c***s.

Has Midhat been on the blower?

Something has to give by the time Rafas deal ends.

And no, what would be the point? He’s given enough indication that it’s reasonably close, have to take his word (or emoji) on it.

I don't buy the notion that Mike Ashley wants this deal completed ASAP. He doesn't give a fuck how long it takes, in fact in his vindictive little world it probably works better if it takes longer as that way the new owners look bad because we lose Rafa/don't have time to sign players.

Guest chopey

Is it possible the other bidder could be staveley? Who doesn’t want it public as Ashley went in huff last time it was

Cracking spot and its also Caulkins mate.

I think Caulkin denied weeks ago that she was involved

Didn’t he deny she was involved in the Bzg bid. He didn’t say anything about her own bid? I can’t remember his tweet

Didnt realise everyone had already shot down Gallowgate End, good but he wont stop.

Do you think that one day he might get the message?

Gallowgate End, do you think that one day you might get the message?

Sorry for the repetition....sorry for the ...oh fuck!

If there’s another group perhaps she’s part of a consortium and when he mentioned on Twitter that if he shared his info then it probably wouldn’t happen.

Maybe he means that if Mike knew Staveley was involved he’s start messing her about or something like that.

Personally I don’t believe there’s any other serious buyers. BZG is as close as it’s ever been and it will happen. It’s a matter of when.