Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

If we're contemplating theories of deliberate fuckery, I would believe the club - under the direction of Ashley - absolutely would dither and fuck about while running down Rafa's contract so he leaves before getting any sale fully done as a final fuck you.

On the other hand if FCB does dither to long and Rafa goes, little if any recruitment. If BZG pull out next season will likely be a disaster with relegation a likelihood. I doubt we’d bounce straight back up. Ashley certainly wouldn’t get £350 million for the club and I could see us in the champo for a good few years.

If we're contemplating theories of deliberate fuckery, I would believe the club - under the direction of Ashley - absolutely would dither and f*** about while running down Rafa's contract so he leaves before getting any sale fully done as a final f*** you.

On the other hand if FCB does dither to long and Rafa goes, little if any recruitment. If BZG pull out next season will likely be a disaster with relegation a likelihood. I doubt we’d bounce straight back up. Ashley certainly wouldn’t get £350 million for the club and I could see us in the champo for a good few years.

Perfectly described as to factors which point to an imminent takeover - looks like a win - win for all concerned

Too many small signs happening pointing in the same direction ... if Mike Ashley has made you paranoid whilst being understandable it is clouding your judgement. Take a step back and breathe in the 'fresh takeover air' :)

If we're contemplating theories of deliberate fuckery, I would believe the club - under the direction of Ashley - absolutely would dither and f*** about while running down Rafa's contract so he leaves before getting any sale fully done as a final f*** you.

Perfectly described as to factors which point to an imminent takeover - looks like a win - win for all concerned

Too many small signs happening pointing in the same direction ... if Mike Ashley has made you paranoid whilst being understandable it is clouding your judgement. Take a step back and breathe in the 'fresh takeover air' :)

Hes that daft that he might just think he can employ a cheap option and keep us up so he can carry on milking the club. Gambler ain't he

Guest chopey

KBA have just unlocked their Twitter account. Maybe a sign he thinks he won’t get anymore shit?

He wont if this takeover goes through

4th July either Rafa and his staff will take on pre season training or they won’t be there that at the very latest would be enough for us to see where this is headed.

This will be an interesting day. The squad turn up no manager no coaches no one to start pre season

This is the key date

Could you imagine the squad turning up to no coaching team  :lol:

Guest chopey

4th July either Rafa and his staff will take on pre season training or they won’t be there that at the very latest would be enough for us to see where this is headed.

This will be an interesting day. The squad turn up no manager no coaches no one to start pre season

This is the key date

Charnley will be putting the cones out like Mr Sugden off Kes

Douglas doesn't know s***

I know its easy to dismiss The Chronicle, but its no different to what Caulkin is saying. In fact I can't think of any North East journalist saying anything different regarding where we stand with the takeover. Its only Justin Allen in the UK media saying things are progressing well which is why I think he has a Premier League source.

I'm starting to lean towards the takeover being done in mid July then next week if it does get done. That would be a disaster for the club still even with a takeover its poor preparation for a new season.

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/12034850/officers

Is it me, or has the occupation's changed to 'Chairman' and 'General Director' on Companies house?

Not noticed it before.

What was it before like

Mark Douglas latest piece saying it's a million miles away

Sorry but some Middle Eastern guy must have shagged Douglas' lass at an after party or something because he has hated the idea we are being bought by BZG since day 1. His piece now is either BZG being so far away from completing the deal or that there is this other party in the race to buy us. He just doesn't want this deal to happen.

And he knows fuck all about it.

This is the key date

Transfer requests galore on 4 July.

Charnley chucks a bag of cones and bibs at them and tells them to get on with it :lol: