Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Me and Wraith when we get proven right :hello: :hello:

Joking I’m 50/50 all depends if the past investment deals of the Bin Zayed group are actually legit.

Why does it depend on that?

It doesn't.  GE is just the latest to decide that 'tedious cunt' is a good forum persona to go for.

Says the ITK :rolleyes:

I’m just giving public info out on the Bin Zayed group so we have a better idea if they’re legit or not.

I’m still not sure given the information I’ve seen.

Upto other people to decide what they think about the public info about the Bin Zayed group and their past investment deals.

I don’t claim to know anything apart from public information that is out there I don’t pretend to be some ITK.

No but you are commenting every 5 minutes as if you are 100% correct, which is tedious as fuck.  When in reality the stuff you're going on about has no bearing on the NUFC takeover whatsoever, and in the likely event that nothing comes of this takeover, you're going to claim it as you were right all along.

Ever thought that a couple of multi billion pound deals which they may or may not have followed through with aren't the same as a £350m purchase? 

Just settle down and stop forcing your inconclusive research down everyones throat.

He's a fucking numpty, proper degrading my user experience.

How I gave articles about their April deal in Indonesia?

Thought it was quite interesting to show they made a $3-$5billion investment agreement in Indonesia in April just 6 days before showing a apparent proof of funds document to Mike Ashley.

Didn’t know everyone knew that kind of “numpty” information.

Guest reefatoon

Yep, it's getting to the point where I would prefer to keep Ashley here just to stop all his mind numbing posts.

I`m still at a loss to where this "Magic Friday" comes from?

Other than hearsay & speculative tweets, who has decided that Friday will be the day of reckoning? what's the significance (leaving aside Airport / Ramadam etc. pots in the dark) of that day?

There is none. It’s literally only come from that fake Midhat account and some fella from Kuwait saying good news on Friday. That’s it.

Guest reefatoon

Oh look, hes repeated himself again.

:lol: There really is nothing worse than someone bleating on about the same old shit constantly. Was it tubestationatmidnight that would do it too? Bored to death.

I`m still at a loss to where this "Magic Friday" comes from?

Other than hearsay & speculative tweets, who has decided that Friday will be the day of reckoning? what's the significance (leaving aside Airport / Ramadam etc. pots in the dark) of that day?

There is none. It’s literally only come from that fake Midhat account and some fella from Kuwait saying good news on Friday. That’s it.

....& on that basis, I`m out!

:lol: There really is nothing worse than someone bleating on about the same old s*** constantly. Was it tubestationatmidnight that would do it too? Bored to death.

He is county durham mag now.

It's great to see the forum mega busy again but it would be class if we could introduce a post cap. Like five a day max when someone won't stop bleating on about the same uninteresting thing.

Guest reefatoon

:lol: There really is nothing worse than someone bleating on about the same old s*** constantly. Was it tubestationatmidnight that would do it too? Bored to death.

He is county durham mag now.

I must be thinking of the wrong person.