Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Seems like most peoples attention is taken by the takeover as opposed to Rafas contract ... job done .

Care to explain how it's job done?

People are focused on the rich arab supposedly taking over as opposed to Rafa signing a new contract ... people will still be distracted by the time Rafas contract  runs out .... then Ashley accuses  Sheikhy of being a timewaster , hey presto Rafas gone , yesman comes in as new manager , Ashleys spent fuck all in transfers again and looks forward to pocketing more PL £££££  .... Want me to walk you through it again ? ?

The part where Ashley got immensely proud people who don’t need any money from him to go along with his bullshit.

:fuckwitsmileyface:

Seems like most peoples attention is taken by the takeover as opposed to Rafas contract ... job done .

People are focused on the rich arab supposedly taking over as opposed to Rafa signing a new contract ... people will still be distracted by the time Rafas contract  runs out .... then Ashley accuses  Sheikhy of being a timewaster , hey presto Rafas gone , yesman comes in as new manager , Ashleys spent fuck all in transfers again and looks forward to pocketing more PL £££££  .... Want me to walk you through it again ? ?

Who are these people? :lol: the only ones that matter are Ashley, Rafa and potential new owners.

Aw shit John from Durham has took his eye off the ball.

Whit a clown

Guest The Little Waster

Which people are focussed on it though? You mean match going fans?

Yes ffs

So

Care to explaim how it's job done?

He’s an idiot mate

That must make you a cretin ?

If you say so but your point is quite honestly fuckin stupid :lol:

Which people are focussed on it though? You mean match going fans?

Yes ffs

Fuck sake :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest The Little Waster

The part where Ashley got immensely proud people who don’t need any money from him to go along with his bullshit.

:fuckwitsmileyface:

The same people who were not taken seriously when they ' bid ' for Liverpool ? Aye reet ?

How is it job done though, what exactly is the job?

It's not like people just won't realise Rafa's gone :lol:

Just because there is takeover talk it doesn't absolve Mike Ashley of any backlash from letting Rafa go, which is where your little theory falls apart.  Whether it goes through or not, Rafa should be staying.  What you say is frankly, bollocks.

Guest The Little Waster

How is it job done though, what exactly is the job?

It's not like people just won't realise Rafa's gone :lol:

Just because there is takeover talk it doesn't absolve Mike Ashley of any backlash from letting Rafa go, which is where your little theory falls apart.  Whether it goes through or not, Rafa should be staying.  What you say is frankly, bollocks.

Lol this is like showing a dog a card trick ?

Guest The Little Waster

I love when the idiot tries to make others looks like idiots but ends up making themselves look like even bigger idiots

The little waster to a T

Lol you seem a tad obsessed with me ?

I love when the idiot tries to make others looks like idiots but ends up making themselves look like even bigger idiots

The little waster to a T

Lol you seem a tad obsessed with me ?

I don’t know you kid.

I read an article from Chris Waugh saying the Bin Zayed Group still have to provide proof of funds. I don't know why this line keeps pushed they released a statement saying they provided proof of funds on a specific date I don't know why they would make that up. The club haven't come out to dispute anything they have said so I can only assume the Bin Zayed Group's statements were true. They are the only ones to try and provide some clarity on the takeover situation yet they are being the ones accused of being liars.