Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

What's worst is that Douglas didnt give any reason for that article, basically saying it wont be done before the end of Rafas contract.

The other thing is that the NE journalists are putting emphasis on Rafa, as if his situation is more important than a takeover.

If a takeover happens, I couldn't give a flying f*** about Rafas contract TBH. A takeover IS everything to the future of this club.

Its definitely takeover or bust for me. Benitez staying with Ashley changes nothing for the direction of the club other than reapplying the plaster on the axe wound.

Rafa staying with either owner or bust for me.

The club will drop down the leagues like Sunderland otherwise.

The takeover is the absolute most important thing by an absolute mile. We have had 12 years of the club being totally devoid of basic investment and improvement. No person manager or player is more important than the future of the club.

How can you know that when you have absolutely no idea what the new owners will be like :lol:

The man that can offer Newcastle the most guaranteed security for the future of this football club is Rafa Benitez.

The other thing is that the NE journalists are putting emphasis on Rafa, as if his situation is more important than a takeover.

If people don’t start to realise that they sure as hell will find that out.

If a takeover happens, I couldn't give a flying f*** about Rafas contract TBH. A takeover IS everything to the future of this club.

Enjoy Tim Sherwood and dropping down to League 1 then.

You think the new owners are going to hire Tim Sherwood?

The stupidity amazes me :lol:

A lot of our fans are in for a reality check.

The same ones that wanted Sir Bobby out for 3rd, 4th, 5th probably :laugh:

Have we really not realised managers like Sir Bobby and Rafa Benitez only come round once in a blue moon have we really not realised that yet?

So you'd rather Ashley stayed if it meant Rafa did too?

What's worst is that Douglas didnt give any reason for that article, basically saying it wont be done before the end of Rafas contract.

Its definitely takeover or bust for me. Benitez staying with Ashley changes nothing for the direction of the club other than reapplying the plaster on the axe wound.

The takeover is the absolute most important thing by an absolute mile. We have had 12 years of the club being totally devoid of basic investment and improvement. No person manager or player is more important than the future of the club.

How can you know that when you have absolutely no idea what the new owners will be like :lol:

The man that can offer Newcastle the most guaranteed security for the future of this football club is Rafa Benitez.

If a takeover happens, I couldn't give a flying fuck about Rafas contract TBH. A takeover IS everything to the future of this club.

If a takeover happens, I couldn't give a flying fuck about Rafas contract TBH. A takeover IS everything to the future of this club.

Have we really not realised managers like Sir Bobby and Rafa Benitez only come round once in a blue moon have we really not realised that yet?

Seriously? Do you think everyone else - apart from you - on this forum are stupid?

:anguish:

Nope you sure as hell will realise when Tim Sherwood is manager and we drop down to League 1 though.

Rafa Benitez is not bigger than the club, however much I love him. Hes worked wonders but ultimately hes hit the ceiling of what this club will let him do.

I want a takeover and the fat cunt gone. Even if that means losing Rafa but if your happy playing relegation football every year, good for you.

:facepalm:

Seems like we've already established that every journalist talking about another buyer is pretty much inventing it just to be negative. Or in one case just hates them.

So Caulkin is straight up lying when he says he knows who they are?

Most important person for the future security of Newcastle United is Rafa Benitez.

Not some Sheikh that we have no idea will be like.

Hoping for both obviously but the most important thing is Rafa stays so we don’t end up dropping the divisions like Sunderland.

People are taking our Premier League security now for granted it was lucky Rafa came and dragged us back up into a solid position where a Sheikh wants to buy us.

Yet people couldn’t give a “Flying” about Rafa :dave:

Most important person for the future security of Newcastle United is Rafa Benitez.

Not some Sheikh that we have no idea will be like.

Hoping for both obviously but the most important thing is Rafa stays so we don’t end up dropping the divisions like Sunderland.

People are taking our Premier League security now for granted it was lucky Rafa came and dragged us back up into a solid position where a Sheikh wants to buy us.

Yet people couldn’t give a “Flying” about Rafa :dave:

Its the bigger picture, people are sick of feeling "lucky Rafa came and dragged us back up into a solid position". Until Ashley is gone this is all Newcastle United will ever be

Takeovers take time, that's a fact. This has potentially been going on since April. It's only going to seem longer if you spend three weeks on the trot refreshing the forum on an hourly basis and acting on every piece of ITK garbage like a bi-polar teenage girl.

Has no one had any conversations with birds today or maybe tried to squeeze one?

Been choking my chicken over this deal since late Sunday.

*cooking

Edit: class post for a NPW

:anguish:

Nope you sure as hell will realise when Tim Sherwood is manager and we drop down to League 1 though.

Rafa Benitez is not bigger than the club, however much I love him. Hes worked wonders but ultimately hes hit the ceiling of what this club will let him do.

I want a takeover and the fat cunt gone. Even if that means losing Rafa but if your happy playing midtable every year, good for you.

Corrected it for you :thup:

We’ve had the same average position and points as £100million spending West Ham in the last 2 seasons since promotion.

Only Rafa and Wolves have finished in the Top 10 of the last 6 promoted teams since we got promoted.

4 out of 6 of them have all finished bottom 5.(Fulham, Cardiff, Huddersfield, Brighton)

And 3 of the 6 have been relegated since we were promoted.

We’re very lucky to be in such solid positions since promotion.

any1 thought rafa may have been key to the takeover proceeding..The lure of 12m might just put a spanner in the works.I doubt he,s totally money motivated but thats alot of wedge not to consider

Guest chopey

Every time the forum is slow to load i wonder if its finally happened and everyone is on here giffing the fuck out of the place.  :lol:

This.  :lol:

I thought this was just me

Every time the forum is slow to load i wonder if its finally happened and everyone is on here giffing the f*** out of the place.  :lol:

This.  :lol:

Aye, happened earlier and i kept putting "nufc" in google in case it had happened ffs :lol: i'm a mess.

No one person is bigger than the club. No matter how much we love Rafa.

As much as Rafa is key atm I do agree with this. New owners could come in and appoint Mourinho he goes on to win the FA Cup or league people would forget about Rafa quickly