Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Anyone seen this from the London Magpie Group

There are some Geordie fans meeting at the Orange Tree Pub in Totteridge, N20 8NX on Saturday at 2pm, they then plan a little walk down the road to Ashlie’s house after the odd beer or three, if anyone would like to join them? They know he’s not there but security will have to inform him of the loud, vociferous yet peaceful demo.

Not sure what to think of that mind outside his house.

I'm fine with that, I'm of the stage now where I'm okay with people affecting his private life, he's been bringing misery to a whole region for over a decade now and has no qualms about doing so. Nothing else has worked in getting rid of the fat parasite, a few blokes outside his house making a racket is fairly tame to what a lot of people would probably like to do if they thought they could get away with it!

There are some Geordie fans meeting at the Orange Tree Pub in Totteridge, N20 8NX on Saturday at 2pm, they then plan a little walk down the road to Ashlie’s house after the odd beer or three, if anyone would like to join them? They know he’s not there but security will have to inform him of the loud, vociferous yet peaceful demo.

I'm fine with that, I'm of the stage now where I'm okay with people affecting his private life, he's been bringing misery to a whole region for over a decade now and has no qualms about doing so. Nothing else has worked in getting rid of the fat parasite, a few blokes outside his house making a racket is fairly tame to what a lot of people would probably like to do if they thought they could get away with it!

Fair enough I'm now ok with it. As long as it isn't violent of course. Obviously they could take a shit on his lawn or something that isn't violent.

I'm 100% fine with it. They need to make his ownership of NUFC an absolute misery.

Remember this cunt stuck two fingers up last year as he left a pizza restaurant as a message to the fans? Remember the fucking sniggers and twatful grin whenever he's on screen with Charnley?

Fuck him. He should feel fear.

You'd also be surprised at the impact this would have on his family too btw and in a positive sense from our viewpoint. 'Come on Mike, just get rid of it, it's not worth people on our doorsteps etc'.

He might listen to his Mrs or Kids. He won't listen to any other cunt.

I'm 100% fine with it. They need to make his ownership of NUFC an absolute misery.

Remember this cunt stuck two fingers up last year as he left a pizza restaurant as a message to the fans? Remember the fucking sniggers and twatful grin whenever he's on screen with Charnley?

You'd also be surprised at the impact this would have on his family too btw and in a positive sense from our viewpoint. 'Come on Mike, just get rid of it, it's not worth people on our doorsteps etc'.

Bit harsh on his missus and kids, that tbh!

80% of the fans around me forget about the match as they are walking out and don't give Newcastle another thought until they go back in 2 weeks later.

I really wish I could be like that. :lol:

Must be lush not having a clue or be bothered about the club other than just to turn up on a match day and forget about it at 5pm.

Is an owner allowed to bet on football matches? I wonder whether fat ash is raking in millions by making sure the club are ripe for relegation then placing huge bets that they will avoid relegation.  It is clear the bookies wouldn't now take that type of bet with Rafa as manager.  Just speculating but we all know the waste of space loves to gamble.

Is an owner allowed to bet on football matches? I wonder whether fat ash is raking in millions by making sure the club are ripe for relegation then placing huge bets that they will avoid relegation.  It is clear the bookies wouldn't now take that type of bet with Rafa as manager.  Just speculating but we all know the waste of space loves to gamble.

No, of course not

I'm fine with all of this except the bit in bold. I'm done with peaceful now and that is one of our downfalls. We are too polite up here!

But back when Keegan left his family received threats of violence from some of our more moronic fans hence the current state of affairs of the fcb simply ensuring survival in the epl and treating the club as a cash cow.

But back when Keegan left his family received threats of violence from some of our more moronic fans hence the current state of affairs of the fcb simply ensuring survival in the epl and treating the club as a cash cow.

That was a lie, confirmed by the Police

I'm past caring about his or his family's wellbeing to be honest, he clearly doesn't have any morals about us so why should we about him? The bloke deserves far worse than he's likely to get any time soon, he could sell up any time he wants and still make a profit on his original investment but he chooses not to, he's in the position he's in through his own volition.

Let's not bring his family into it, like.

aye best not upset any of the ashley clan. they all seem so nice