Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Let him have a couple of SD advertising boards for life tbh, who cares, it's a drop in the ocean.

are you on smack? its an obscene request in the first place. though it does prove the point that its all he cares about

I think next window Ashley might fall ill and the whole club rally's around him so we can't sign players because of the circumstances (sell a few tho) and then he rises from his death bed like Lazarus on Feb 1st to declare "thats it I've changed my ways".

I just hope the cunt dies.

Evil doesn't die

Hitler, Pol Pot, Stalin, Tim Vine, Chairman Mao, Saddam Hussein says different.

I'm calling bull.

Monochrome was set up after the heads of terms was allegedly agreed was it not?

Mitch said all along that the Companies House thing had to be related because the project was called 'Project Monochrome'.

But why reveal ”Project Monochrome” after the company was created and not mention it before?

The ”Heads of Terms” cropped document he posted have I seen on Twitter before. Two weeks ago.

I'm calling bull.

Mitch said all along that the Companies House thing had to be related because the project was called 'Project Monochrome'.

But why reveal ”Project Monochrome” after the company was created and not mention it before?

The ”Heads of Terms” cropped document he posted have I seen on Twitter before. Two weeks ago.

He first posted it a few weeks ago. It’s not new from him.

Think I'll just be checking in every Monday until it's either sold - which I don't think the deal is actually dead (or fake) at this point tbh - or fucked. At this point I'm fine with being a few days late on the news either way. Time to haunt Chat.

I'm calling bull.

Really? Where?

I'm calling bull.

Really? Where?

On his twitter feed.

I'm calling bull.

Really? Where?

On his twitter feed.

No. I just spent 10 minutes looking through it  :lol:

I'm calling bull.

Really? Where?

On his twitter feed.

It’s litterally on the page you are posting on. Tweet from 5th June, you quoted it

I'm calling bull.

Really? Where?

On his twitter feed.

It’s litterally on the page you are posting on. Tweet from 5th June, you quoted it

Yes. Of course. That I know.

I thought LV was talking about the cropped ”Heads of Terms” image.

I'm calling bull.

Really? Where?

On his twitter feed.

Yes. Of course. That I know.

I thought LV was talking about the cropped ”Heads of Terms” image.

Confusion :lol:

I'm calling bull.

Really? Where?

On his twitter feed.

He posted that after the company was created. He's full of shit man.

Mike Ashley will never leave - even if we go down again he will LOAN us more money to deepen the debt - will some fukker please kill the leech I'll fund the statue

You kill him, we'll fund your lawyer.

Quid each lads?

I think there’s a good chance this will happen, just listen to Caulkin on the latest podcast.

Ashley’s testing the fans reaction to this, we’ve already been told they think we’d keep going in numbers.

He’ll go, but with the sports direct stuff in there. He’ll leave it until as late as possible to fuck us over.